Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Past and Present (TsuPsy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:37 am

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Psyche knew that Delic was filled with rage and wanted to do nothing else than beat Tsugaru's face in. But he trusted Tsugaru to not throw a punch back, so he slowly let go of his hand. "Ok...please don't hurt him."

He stepped away from Tsugaru and walked up to Delic. "I don't care how upset you are. Do not hurt him, or else I will pack my things and leave," he threatened lowly. He hated having to be so aggressive toward Delic, but he wouldn't let him hurt his cousin.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Delic listened, trying to relax. He looked over at Tsugaru and sighed. "I don't know if I can believe anything you have to say, cousin. We had an agreement and you broke it."

Tsugaru sighed, "I know. I was going to honor it. I wanted to." But... He had met Psyche and he rather liked him. He couldn't help but want to be around him. Even if he was breaking the first promise and compromise he had ever made with a family member. They had finally started to get along...

"I bet you did," his tone of voice said exactly the opposite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Psyche moved aside so the two could talk. He refused to leave the room just in case he needed to step in again. He didn't trust them to get along for very long.

He wanted to jump in and defend Tsugaru. He wanted to say that he first started this entire ordeal by going after him. He was the one who asked him to stay. He was the one who wanted to be in a relationship with him. But he bit his tongue and kept his mouth shut.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 pm

"See this is the part where you're supposed to be asking if it's okay to be messing around with Psyche. He's already been hurt before. I'm not going to see him getting hurt a second time." Not emotionally or physically, Delic would make sure his friend was treated right.

Tsugaru smiled a little, "I can assure you I don't want to do anything to Psyche except spend time with him." He just wanted to have someone he could go out and do things with. He liked the idea of a friendship. Just someone to pass the time with and talk to as well as comfort when the other was down.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Psyche's breath hitched slightly. He...he only wanted to be friends? The hole in his chest seemed to be growing again, but he pushed it away. He knew this was a possibility. This was the best for them. He just wasn't meant to be in a relationship with anyone.

But he couldn't listen to Tsugaru say things like that. He wanted to leave, but he couldn't do that either. All he could do was sit and wait for this to end.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:39 pm

"Friends?" Delic shook his head, "Are you so desperate for attention you have to go after someone worth while?" He moved to sit down on the couch, crossing his legs and grinning. "Do your type not travel out to the country for five bucks an hour?"

Tsugaru's jaw set before he moved forward, acting on impulse. His fist met the host's jaw within the next minute.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Psyche gasped and rushed forward, throwing himself between the two blonds. He wasn't expecting Tsugaru to throw a punch; however, who could blame him when Delic was being so rude?!

"Tsugaru! Stop, don't hurt him!" he cried out, now trying to defend and protect Delic. However, he knew Delic would also lunge and fight back, so he was prepared to turn and protect Tsugaru if Delic were to strike.

He was putting himself in a very dangerous situation, but he had no choice if he wanted to protect his friends.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Delic was all but laughing at this point, rushing forward and lunging for the other blond. The two went tumbling to the floor taking the brunet with them. Rolling back and forth, the two continued their spat. Colorful curses and insults were thrown as the two really went at punching and hitting one another.

Tsugaru would have stopped, but the insult. He knew that the host had thought he was nothing. The fact that he was saying he had to pay people, no doubt prostitutes to come to talk to... He was growling as they fought, pissed at the man.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:55 pm

The raven yelped as he was pushed down as well. Partially sandwiched in between them, Psyche knew he was in the line of fire and could easily get hit. Still, he had to break up the fight. He grit his teeth and shut his eyes tight as he blindly tried to stop the flying hands that barely missed him.

"Stop it!" he screamed, trying to raise his voice over theirs. It was hard to do when they were yelling as well. Two voices is louder than one. He doubted they could even hear him.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 pm

"WHY DON'T YOU GO VISIT WITH YOUR PARENTS! OH WAIT!"

"DO THE WHORES MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER, YOU ARROGA-"

Delic managed to strike Tsugaru in the mouth just as Tsugaru sent a carefully aimed fist into the host's eye. They fell apart for a full moment before they were back at it, the jibes becoming more violent, more sexually and emotionally inappropriate. Delic returned the slowly forming black eye with a carefully aimed punch of his own while Tsugaru went for Delic's balls.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 pm

The sounds of their fists connecting to each other was deafening and Psyche just wanted it to stop. When they fell apart, he thought maybe he could get in between them; but they were too strong and he ended up pushed in between them once again as they fought.

He scrambled to try and break them apart, narrowly dodging punches. He didn't know how much longer he could be so lucky.

It didn't last long as he was overwhelmed with pain. Tsugaru's aimed punch hit him square in the pelvis, knocking the wind out of him. The pain was unbearable and he choked from the feeling. He bent forward to try and ease his pain, but it put him into Delic's path, and his eye was soon decorated in a large welt that would definitely turn into a black eye later that day.

He crumpled, gasping for air as the sharp pain in his hips and his eye seemed to stretch across his body. He couldn't breathe and he curled into a ball to try to make it go away.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Tsugaru was the first to respond to this change in events. His arms wrapped around the brunet, pulling him away from the host and against him. His voice went loud, higher pitched a bit in his panic. "DELIC! GET HIM SOME ICE!"

He was horrified, seeing the welt on Psyche's face as the brunet's face creased in discomfort and pain. He twitched, wanting to hold Psyche close and not wanting to hurt him.

"Psyche... I'm so sorry..."

The host went sprinting for the kitchen, all but dumping ice into a washcloth before he was returning. He fell to his knees and held the ice pack to Psyche's face. "You idiot! You knew we were going to fight! Why would you get in the way?"

His voice was tinged with regret. He hadn't meant to hurt Psyche.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:30 pm

"I know Tsu....I know...Psyche whispered as he cringed from the movement of being pulled into Tsugaru's lap. He moaned weakly as the pain continued to throb. He cracked an eye open, the left one already swelling up so he couldn't open it if he wanted to. He flinched as the ice rested on his eye.

He was not very fond of Delic calling him an idiot. It made him angry. Wasn't it obvious why he jumped in between them? How stupid were these two?!

"You're the idiot for saying such mean things to make Tsugaru lash out." he hissed. His gaze flickered over to Tsugaru, "And you're an idiot for listening to him and getting so angry."

His breath hitched in pain as the pain flared for a moment. He grit his teeth and tried to breath, "And you're both extreme idiots for not assuming I would jump in to try and stop you! I wanted you to stop fighting! I was going to do anything to make sure you guys wouldn't get hurt. I just want this stupid fucking feud to stop!"

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 pm

"Do you expect us to kiss and make up?" Delic snorted at the very thought. "Psyche, we-"

"We won't fight anymore," Tsugaru murmured with conviction. his arms tightening slightly around the brunet. "I promise you we won't. Do you want more ice?" He knew he had hit Psyche somewhere, but the only thing iced at the moment was his face. "
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:46 pm

He smiled a little at Tsugaru's words. He nodded and tried to lift his right leg, but his hip seized up with pain, causing him to cry out slightly.

"H-hi...hip...my hip...." he gasped, trying to ignore the pain. The last time he felt such pain was when his wrist was broken in middle school. He wondered if it was broken or simply fractured. Either way, it hurt like hell.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Tsugaru picked the brunet up, ignoring the host as he headed for the door. His face darkened with emotion as he carefully carried Psyche along. "I'm sorry Psyche. I'll take you to the hospital." He would have to make sure by a professional that Psyche would be okay. He could afford to pay for it. He would make it work.

Even if he had to work overtime and take on the more aggravating clients. He would make sure he could pay for what he had done.

The host remained on the floor, sitting in front of where Psyche and Tsugaru had just been. His thoughts swirling beyond all control. In his effort to keep Psyche from more pain, he had done just the opposite. He sniffed in sarcastic amusement as he stared out the window. "Can't keep a relationship after all... I never seem to change..."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:02 am

Psyche didn't want to leave Delic behind. He still wanted his best friend beside him. He hated hospitals and he was scared. He wanted Delic to be with him. But Tsugaru's movement's jostled him ever so slightly, causing him to whimper in pain. He couldn't ask for Delic when he could barely get a word out in general.

He clung to Tsugaru weakly, wanting the pain to end. He just wanted to go back to his dreams, where everyone got along and they were all happy.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:19 am

Tsugaru hurried them along, moving as fast and as carefully as he could. His face pale as could be as they approached the hospital. He couldn't think of anything to say. I'm sorry did nothing to appease for what he had done. He had done so much damage, so much harm. What if Psyche could never walk again because of his hip? What if he needed surgery?

He couldn't bear the thought of it. He would make sure Psyche was okay and when he didn't need him, Tsugaru would do the right thing and keep his distance. Delic was right. He needed to be away before he hurt someone.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:24 am

He rested his eyes as he leaned against Tsugaru. If he closed his eyes, the pain seemed to fade just a little. It wasn't unbearable, but it was definitely painful. His hands gripped Tsugaru's haori, not wanting him to leave. He hated hospitals and didn't want to be alone.

When they finally reached the hospital, Psyche was already exhausted and ready for pain meds so he could sleep. He hoped it was nothing serious. He could live with bruises; after all Delic had left many bruises when they were "together". Of course, nothing to this degree.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:41 am

Tsugaru carried Psyche into the building, explaining to the nurse that there had been a scuffle that had ended badly and signing the paperwork as he was told to sit Psyche down on a patient cot for the doctor. His worry only increased in the sterile environment of the hospital.

"Everything will be okay," He tried to comfort Psyche, knowing that the brunet was in pain.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 am

He hated this place. He hated how white it was. How clean it was. How it smelled like medication. It made his head spin, although that might be from the blow he just took to the eye.

He groaned as the throbbing ceased to end, though it felt good to finally be lying down on something instead of in Tsugaru's arms. Normally he would have loved being held in such a way, but not when he was in pain. Lying flat felt best.

His hand reached out to grab Tsugaru's, tightening his grip, "Don't leave me..." he asked again, looking up at him with his good eye.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:03 am

Moving carefully, he sat down next to Psyche and kissed the hand holding his. "I promise you I won't leave. I'll be right here to help you through this."

He prayed this would be nothing too serious though. Maybe a bruised hip and some serious swelling, but nothing that would permanently affect the brunet. He wasn't sure how he would bear the thought of hurting Psyche. Just thinking about it now was painful. To think, just because of him, Psyche was suffering. His hand rubbed Psyche's in a soothing manner. Leaning over to kiss Psyche's forehead again.

"Is there anything you would like to do when we leave here?"

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:02 am

Oh Goodness...he loved the way Tsugaru's lips felt against his skin. The way his gentle kisses seemed to leave a warm mark on his hand and forehead. Psyche wanted to feel more. He wanted to feel loved and cared for. He almost told Tsugaru that's what he wanted; he wanted to kiss him.

But Tsugaru only wanted to be friends. That's what he had said to Delic. Psyche looked up at him and saw the compassion and love that he wanted in the most intimate sense. However, Tsugaru looked at him with such a friendly smile, all intimacy washed away.

Just a friend. Nothing else.

Psyche's heart ached, but he refused to let it bring him down. He wouldn't fall into a depression again. "Stay with me?" he asked, putting on a small smile, "We can watch movies and eat popcorn...

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:12 am

He could still feel that something was wrong in his bones. The small that Psyche had on his features made him wary.

He was trying so hard to be as happy as he normally was. It hurt even more than when he saw the brunet in tears. Tsugaru wasn't sure what to do. He knew Psyche must have been hurting. He had promised not to hurt him. He had promised so many things and he was breaking his promises every which way.

"We can watch anything you would like to," he responded with a smile.

He was a sick individual. He wanted to kiss away all the pain from Psyche until he was just left with that bubbliness that he had first saw. He wanted to make him laugh after he had just hurt him. He was a monster, wanting to be with someone so amazing and perfect as Psyche.

But he kept smiling at Psyche gently, going along with what he had told Delic. He knew it was a lie though. He wanted to have Psyche as something else... He knew that from the moment he had seen Psyche cry and the moment he had seen Psyche get hurt. He wanted to be there for Psyche, through everything. He wanted to be the one Psyche ran to for comfort.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:18 am

Psyche knew he must be hating himself. The expression Tsugaru wore was so blatantly obvious to Psyche. He was disgusted and angry for hurting him. Tsugaru probably wanted to leave to avoid hurting him again. Yet he stayed because Psyche asked for it.

He didn't want Tsugaru to feel guilty. This wasn't entirely his fault. Psyche had gotten in the way to try and protect him. He knew he'd probably end up hurt.

The raven put on another smile, this time without having to force it. "Can we watch one of those romantic comedies? I heard The Proposal was really funny," he said with a small laugh. Having Tsugaru here was making his pain go away. His heart still ached, but it was nothing he couldn't brush off. At least, that's what he hoped.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past and Present (TsuPsy)   Past and Present (TsuPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past and Present (TsuPsy)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the people are nicer... :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: