Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_vote_lcap33%[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_vote_lcap67%[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:10 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

It was a late July night. The sky was crystal clear; the moon was shining brightly over Tokyo and not a single cloud covered the blanket of stars. The night life was alive and buzzing. People roamed the streets, heading to the late night clubs and bars to party and have a good time.

One of the newer clubs that recently opened this last year was growing popular with the party crowd. Lines of people wrapped around the block just to get into this club. It was rumored that one of the best hosts of Tokyo worked here. Not only that, but they had one of the most daring bartenders who was willing to whip up custom drinks for those who knew to ask. The bass of the music could be heard from outside and it promised a good night filled with dancing and singing. If one looked closely enough, you could see the flashing lights and shadows of dancing bodies from inside the club; however, what lied deeper was much more thrilling and enticing to the older crowd.

This was the area where Psyche Orihara worked. Or rather, this was where he always gravitated.
    It was necessarily as risqué as the red light district, but some pretty naughty deeds happened in the basement of the club. Upstairs the drinks were served and the members could mingle and dance to the DJ. Downstairs, those who were more...frisky… were able to play.

The young raven, only twenty one years of age, often found himself straying toward that area. It wasn’t that he was a prostitute – he certainly was not – but rather he enjoyed the atmosphere. Risks were taken, hormones were running high, and the life of the party seemed to fester and grow here where no one could see. If he could he would spend his time underground and surround himself with this adrenaline. However, his job told him otherwise.

Psyche worked as a host of sorts. Not the kind like his best friend Delic, who thrived on catering to women (and sometimes men). Instead, he tried to get people interested in coming. He would run the streets, hanging out flyers and trying to gather people. He would greet them at the door and sometimes fill in for other workers. He would fill in at the bar or at the DJ booth. Sometimes he ran around the club, asking if anyone would care for a drink or an appetizer in hopes of having people visit the bar. He was learning to mix drinks between shifts and would run errands for his boss when he had free time.

There was no real name for this job. It never existed until he showed up, begging for work. After some convincing, he was given this under the table job in a place he was too young to be working at. And he loved it.

So every night, he would dress in his work clothes – which consisted of a black button up dress shirt, black slacks, and a loose tie (of his own color choice, which was pink) – he would run around all night trying to drum up business. Weekends were by far the busiest, and he spent the entire night inside the club trying to cater to the guests.

This was where he was now. He was currently behind the bar, mixing up specialty drinks and personal requests. His partner was busy whipping up the common concoctions at lightning fast speed while Psyche mingled and kept everyone happy while the lines built up.

"Hello again! Glad to see you back for happy hour! What would you like, sir? Your usual, or perhaps something a bit more daring? Can I interest you in a Zombie, or perhaps a Classic Margarita would better suit you?"

Yes, this was the life for Psyche. This was how he made his living; cash under the table in a place no mother in their right mind would want their son to work. Good thing his mother wasn’t exactly right in the head.

Last edited by DaniCojo on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:27 pm

It was another night on the job for Tsugaru, and unfortunately he was being towed around by the most obnoxious woman to have ever seen the glint of money. His boss had set him up with her because she was the boss's friend of a friend of a friend's something or other, which meant business was on a rise once more and the girl was heading for nothing but trouble.

Tonight was a night at the most funnest place in the whole world with mr sexy. He was more interested in the clock, but of course he nodded and began to get her excited for a couple of drinks and a go around the dance floor. At least he hadn't had to change, one thing his boss had been at one point adamant about.

When the car was finally stopped before the doors and the client flashed her id, grinning as she all but clinged excitedly to his arm, Tsugaru found himself sighing a bit inside.

It wasn't really his night and he was not feeling up to entertaining.

Still, they moved inside and she all but dragged him towards the bar, sitting him down onto one of the stools. She urged him to let her go see the man across the room, one of which was entertaining a good collection of women and sending the area bursting into laughter.

"Go right ahead, but I will be right here and don't lose your phone," he urged. Worst case scenario, he would be using the tracker she had on her to come collect her. With that in mind, as she ran off, he turned and motioned blindly for the bartender, "One jaggerbomb and be liberal with the alcohol."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:50 pm

The bartender, whose hands were full with several others drinks, noticed Tsugaru waving his hand and muttering the name of another drink. He sighed and looked over to Psyche was sliding drinks down the counter to the group of women at the end.

”Hey, Psyche! I’m full here! This guy over here wants a Jaggerbomb! Extra alcohol! Don’t be shy with it!”

”Sure thing!” Psyche called as he rushed over to grab the necessary glasses. He had only made a handful of these since he started working. He had to glance over at the cheat sheet pasted to the wall a few times to make sure he was properly making it. By the time he was finished, a whole two minutes had passed, but it felt like he had taken two hours.

This was not a drink he could just slide down the bar, so he had to maneuver his way around his co-worker to hand deliver the drink to the customer. He smiled when he saw the familiar face, almost expecting it to be Delic. However, the blue eyes that caught his gaze told him otherwise. He had seen Delic’s cousin here a few times in the past, but never had the chance to talk. It was still nice to see a familiar face. However, he couldn’t chance slowing his pace to talk to friends.

"Here you go. One Jaggerbomb, heavy on the alcohol." he said quickly as he handed Tsugaru his drink.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Hearing that voice made every part of his being freeze, shocked. His heart was racing a bit faster as he looked up to see his cousin's friend before him. His was lucky he wasn't drinking yet or he would have choked on his drink.

"Hello there... thanks..." He accepted his drink, sliding the drink a bit closer and trying to keep his hands still.

His stomach dropped as he saw the man move along to go take care of others though. Part of himself wanted to call the brunet back, another half, just let him do his job. The alcohol was a nice reprieve to his system. It cooled the emotional impulses that were running through him. His appetite returned as well as calmed the tremors going through him.

Another few sips and his gaze was soon travelling over the area, the dancers grinding and mashing together under the flashing lights. The loud music pulsed around the room, more like attempting to shake the building to its foundations rather than entertain the people inside.

He was halfway through his drink before the song was even over, finding it quickly kidnapped and drunk when his client returned for merely a moment to take a long swig and slam the glass down, giggling wildly before running off.

Well at least she would probably keep running back to pester him. When morning came, he could drag her back to headquarters and collect his pay.

"Another drink over here," he called.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:17 pm

The Friday crowd was always the worst. They were rowdy, demanding, and over populated. Psyche was running back and forth, up and down the bar as he quickly made drinks for the guests. How he and his co-worker managed was beyond him. At this rate, they needed a second professional bartender to be helping them. Psyche wasn’t qualified and often had to pause to make sure he was mixing the right drinks.

He heard Tsugaru call for another round, surprised that he had already finished his drink. He went to make another Jaggerbomb, but doubled back. He had to remind himself to always ask what the customer wanted, and not to assume they wanted the same thing. Some of these Friday partiers often mixed and tried various drinks. Thank God he didn’t work on clean up. The bathrooms were probably a mess.

”Hey…” he panted, trying to calm himself down as he leaned on the counter in front of Tsugaru. ”Did you want a second, or something else to try? We’re mixing up request drinks this month. The best mix gets added to the board.”

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 pm

"Are you alright?"

Tsugaru found himself surprised by the brunet's panting and looked around the bar a bit before realizing what the problem was. Behind the counter there was only one other person who looked about all but mauled over by the people demanding drinks. He looked back at Psyche before standing up and smiling a bit.

"I'm not exactly sure how your business feels about it, but if your place would not mind, I would be more than glad to work for nothing to help out."

It wasn't so much for nothing though, for whatever reason he really felt drawn to the brunet. His whole being urging him to pull the brunet aside to get some rest from all the chaos going on around them. Besides, knowing his luck, he would no doubt get drunk if he continued to drink any further.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Psyche grinned a boyish grin and laughed breathlessly, ”The help would be appreciated. Wait here.” He normally would feel bad accepting such an offer. However, he was desperate, and he was sure his co-worker would love the help too.

He jogged over to his co-worker and quickly told him that a friend of a friend was willing to lend a hand. Despite it being somewhat risky to accept help from a stranger who may not know a thing about mixology or bartending, he said that help would be the next best thing to a million bucks right now.

The raven laughed and rushed back to where Tsugaru was standing. He waved his hand and storage room that connected to the bar. ”Head on back. We’ll find you a uniform as quick as we can and hopefully we can thin this crowd out.”

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:43 pm

"Alright." He headed behind the brunet, a small part of his head warning him this might be a bad idea. He had his own job to do and his own charge to keep an eye on.

His gaze shifted over to where the woman was currently slamming down another shot off of a guy on the table and he turned back to the brunet with no reservations. Heading back with him, Tsugaru tried to keep his mind focused on what he had learned when his cousin Shizuo had been a bartender. True, he had never actually been a bartender himself, but he knew a basic amount about the practice and had sat in on a couple of classes with Shizuo before.

At any rate, he was pretty sure he remembered enough.

"So you work as a bartender here?" He wouldn't have guessed that. The brunet looked more the type to be running about with the hosts and mingling. Maybe working in the disc jockey booth.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Psyche was ridiculously happy that Tsugaru was willing to work and seemed to be eager to help. He planned on splitting his tips with him once the night was over as a thank you. He opened the door for him to come in and closed it behind them to make sure no drunk and curious club-goers followed them.

”I’m not exactly qualified to be a bartender, but I’m learning as I go along. I pretty much work everywhere. Sometimes I help at the DJ booth, run errands for the other workers. I sometimes go downstairs to check up on the guests down there.” Psyche explained as he poked around the boxes piled up in the back room, looking for a uniform for Tsugaru to change into. He eventually found one and handed it over to him.

”This should fit. You’re about the same size as Delic, and this is his size.” Psyche said with a thankful smile.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:56 pm

"Oh... thanks..." he took the uniform and stood awkwardly a moment before clearing his throat.

"I suppose I'll just change here then." The thought of changing with Psyche in the room through made his heart race. Of course, the mention of Delic had his slightly alcoholed mind running for the gutter and he was quickly turning away.

He really didn't want the man to see him embarassed.

He would hurry through this so called brilliant plan he had come up with and take his client home immediately. No need to be making a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Psyche smiled and turned to leave Tsugaru to change, ”Once you’re finished just head up front and I can help you get started by quickly showing you where everything is.”

It wasn’t exactly obvious to Psyche that Tsugaru had feelings for him. However he could feel the attraction between them. The way Tsugaru always seemed to come back and find him in a crowd, the way his gaze would linger for a second longer than normal. It was endearing.

Psyche headed up to the front, quickly moving back to start taking order and mixing multiple drinks at once to catch up. The crowd seemed to be growing, and he knew that they would be overwhelmed soon.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Once Psyche was gone, he moved quickly, wanting to be there to help out as much as he could. Haori folded quickly before he was untying and setting aside his yukata, he had to pause and sigh at the uniform. He really didn't have much appreciation for pants that all but hugged his legs. They were bothersome.

Still, the image of Psyche already panting as the crowds around the bar grew had him slipping them on and climbing into the rest of the uniform. Before he knew it, he was adjusting the tie and catching his reflection in a nearby mirror.

Quickly, he told himself; he would quickly do his job before retiring to the original job that was actually giving him a paycheck for this night.

Some part of him really hoped to be able to speak with Psyche a bit more, but he stamped that out in lieu of hurrying back to the front and slipping behind the counter. "Alright. Just tell me where the mixers, syrups, alcohols, and glasses are and I can go from there."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Psyche already had his hands full by the time Tsugaru came out. He had several glasses in his hands and was moving fluidly around the bar, passing out drinks. It was almost like he was dancing with the way he moved from one customer to another, weaving his way behind his co-worker as he moved to mix another drink.

He spun around, a fresh empty glass in his hand, and nearly bumped into Tsugaru. He squeaked with surprise and laughed. ”I have to get used to having a third person behind here,” he said with a grin.

Turning, Psyche gestured to where the mixers, glasses, and anything else important was located. ”If you have any more questions, don’t be shy to ask me. I’ll try to help as best as I can. ”

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:25 pm

"I think I can handle things from here, thank you." He hurried past the brunet and smiled a little, "How about you tell me the drinks and I'll pass them." He was actually quite good as he looked over the little sheet posted on the back wall. He had remembered them all right and it looked like nothing had changed since those classes.

"Just tell me what they are and I'll have them to you in a minute or less."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:34 pm

The raven nodded quickly and started rambling off various drinks as soon as he heard them. Cocktails, dirty martinis, rum and coke, tequila, and vodka shots were some of the drinks that Psyche could hear that weren’t specialty requests. He worked on those while Tsugaru and his co-worker scrambled to whip up the common drinks to pass out.

Psyche bumped into Tsugaru a few times as he passed by, still not used to moving with a third person behind the counter. It was never enough to make him drop anything. He would only brush against him as he passed. The beat of the music made it hard to hear, but it made it easier to move quickly and get the orders out. It seemed to energize him and make him move smoother.

His hips swayed with the beat as he moved around, sliding the finished drinks down the bar to their appropriate owners. He had gotten good at it and the actions often had the ladies cheering in a drunken stupor. Psyche couldn’t help but smile and flirt back, knowing it would get them to order more.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Every brush between them had his blood set to rushing through him.

His heart beat in his ears in time to the music as he heard the ladies cheer and Psyche's honeyed voice flirting with them.

He focused on rushing through the drinks, mixing several at once and rushing them to Psyche or onto the counter as fast as he could. The alcohol was leaving the bottles as though it were being poured down a drain. Bottles were opened only to be discarded moments later in an effort to make space for the next. He was handing off his bottles next to him for the ones next to the other worker.

And the entire time his ears were ringing with the sound of that voice.

It was like the most seductive sound, the most fragrant of fragrances; beguiling and enticing him to turn around one of the times that Psyche just barely, so gently brushed past him and claim that voice to say something to him.

The thoughts of that situation made him work harder, embarrassed by the way his mind was going. He was no better than any other pervert with thoughts like that.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Psyche couldn’t help but move as close as he could to Tsugaru each time he had to take a drink from him. He loved the way Tsugaru would tense up as he brushed against him. He enjoyed seeing him smile and blush ever so slightly when he would get too close.

Soon enough, the major rush died down, and the crowd was much more manageable. Psyche leaned against the counter, finally able to take a break after several hours of working at top speed. He rubbed his forehead with the back of his arm, trying to catch his breath. His co-worker was also extremely exhausted and had to head to the back to take his break.

Psyche didn’t complain, knowing that he was the one who worked longer shifts. Psyche poured himself a glass of water, guzzling it down as fast as he could without giving himself a stomach ache. As much as he loved the Friday crowd, he hated how hectic it got.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:04 am

Tsugaru found himself making one more drink, something less alcoholic for himself before he turned and took care of what fewer customers there were. Psyche seemed like he needed a moment anyway, so he left his drink on the side for himself for later and continued to work.

The people were just as he remembered hearing about, drunks mostly; although with what some had ordered, he was surprised they could even be considered upright.

He took a moment when no one was ordering to sip his drink and speak once more to Psyche, "that wasn't too bad at all."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:39 am

He watched Tsugaru work quietly, happy that he took the initiative to continue working while he rested. He had to admit that he looked good in the suit; very professional and…very handsome. Maybe it was the fact he looked so much like his brother Delic. Psyche did still have some feelings for his best friend. However, his brother was definitely attractive.

Psyche took a swig of his drink, smiling at Tsugaru when he spoke, ”It wasn’t nearly as bad as it could be thanks to you. You really didn’t have to do this.”

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 am

He busied himself with his drink as Psyche said that, taking a few sips before speaking, "I really had no plans anyway. I'm glad I could help you."

Help. He didn't need to add the you at the end of that. Just because he said that, he felt like the room got just a few degrees warmer.

Tsugaru turned to where the drinks were mixed, cleaning up a bit since they weren't busy. He could feel his face tinged in embarrassment over the simple appreciation he had gotten.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:09 am

Psyche grinned and moved to help him clean up, grabbing a rag to wipe down the counters. ”I really appreciate all the help. We would have died out there if it wasn’t for you.”

The brunet moved closer, bumping his arm against Tsugaru’s playfully as he continued to wash the counter. ”You’re a real life saver…Tsugaru, right?” he said coyly, smiling innocently despite the fact he knew he was flirting with the blond.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:25 am

Tsugaru shivered a bit as his thoughts from earlier returned, nodding at the question. "Yeah, it's Tsugaru." He kept his eyes focused on the dishes in front of him, washing them probably more meticulously then they needed to be washed.

"It was nothing though, don't worry about it. I was glad to be able to help."

He'd already said that! He felt overwhelmed, caught up in a loop of what he had already said and what he wanted to say. He was not good at this one on one conversing. Psyche seemed like such a nice person and whenever they touched... He couldn't help it. For whatever reason he really liked Psyche.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:31 am

The reaction made Psyche laugh lightly. It was really cute how flustered he could get. Delic would be one to roll with it, but Tsugaru was so out of his element. It was very adorable and made Psyche want to get to know Tsugaru more.

”So,” Psyche started as he wiped off his hands with a towel before starting to dry the dishes Tsugaru finished, ”What brings you to the club? You don’t really seem like the type to go out and party.” He grinned and leaned into him a bit, looking up at him through the corner of his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:50 am

"Actually, I'm an escort," he responded, smiling a little bit back at the brunet. "I came here with a client, but she seems intent on sitting at another area and grinding around the dance floor for the night." He hadn't actually been paying the client any mind since he had started to work behind the counter.

He shook his head as he handed the brunet the last dish, "I actually prefer to be at home than at clubs. Sitting alone at the bar of clubs has never been a favorite pastime of mine."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:37 am

Oh, so he was an escort? That seemed like a somewhat fun job; that is if the clients were complete idiots. Psyche chuckled a little as Tsugaru described his current client. She didn’t seem like she cared much about Tsugaru’s needs.

”You sit alone at the bar?” Psyche said with a disbelieved laugh, ”You’ve gotta be joking. How could someone like you not have a date?”

Psyche was putting on his A-game. He made sure he was charming, playful, and as flirtatious as he could without looking like some sort of a hooker. He hoped he wasn’t coming on too strong. Tsugaru seemed so shy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"   [Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche & Tsugaru] "A Chance Meeting"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next