Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_vote_lcap33%Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_vote_lcap67%Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] Empty
PostSubject: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Tsugaru found himself on the trains once more into the city today.

So many things he had to do. Starting with his paycheck. After one hell of a drunk client, babbling on about how she had hated the fact that Tsugaru had not bought her enough drinks to make her forget her own name, his boss was being a prick. So today he was collecting his pay. Pay he was too busy calming a client to get the night before.

He stopped in and received it from the secretary, immediately afterwards going out once more. His hands sliding into his sleeve to pull out the list he had made at home.

Koi food, bread, milk, fruit...

He sighed as he slipped inside the market and began by walking back to where the local sellers had set up their shops in the organics area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:47 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

It just so happened that Psyche was also in the market that day. He hadn’t planned on going food shopping, but after scavenging his shared apartment with Delic he had discovered that they didn’t even have crumbs in the cupboards. He had to make the choice of ordering out, again, or stocking up. After much deliberation with himself, he decided to just go out and get food.

He was roaming the aisle, carrying a large plastic basket with him. He tossed in foods at random, anything that would seem tasty. Fruits, veggies, a few packs of frozen meat, and many boxes of sweets and desserts.

Psyche was standing in the cereal aisle, looking at the massive wall of choices. This was the aisle he hated most; so many yummy and sugary cereals to choose from and not enough money to buy them all. He chewed on his lower lip, trying to decide what Delic would like. He wasn’t too picky, but was adamant on staying away from cereals that would “affect his taste”. Of course, he meant that in the crudest way.

So bitter cereals such as Raisin Bran and Life were out, as well as pure sugar cereals like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. He grabbed a box of Frosted Mini Wheats and wondered if it was a good balance of sugary goodness and healthy wheat. These were the daily struggles Psyche had to deal with in life.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Tsugaru froze as he walked passed the cereal aisle, his feet coming to a halt the next aisle over. He hadn't... was that...? He immediately turned, list back in sleeve and blinked in surprise as he saw the brunet looking at cereals.

"Psyche?"

He wasn't able to believe it. After a long while, he hadn't expected to see him again. "Psyche is that you?"

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:19 pm

He was busy comparing the nutrition facts on the back of the Fruit Loops and Mini Wheats when he heard his name being called. He turned, looking around briefly before he caught sight of Tsugaru.

Wait…Tsugaru?!

“Tsugaru? What are you doing here? ” he asked, suddenly feeling anxious. He instantly smacked himself mentally for asking that question. Of course he was here doing the same thing he was, shopping for food! He tried to recover from his stupid question, but couldn’t seem to form a better one. So instead he just stood there awkwardly and smiled.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:34 pm

"I was just stocking up on a few things," he replied, walking over to close the distance. He couldn't believe that Psyche was here!

"I'm so happy to see you again," the words spilled out of him before he could stop himself and he was suddenly standing awkwardly as well. A moment was going before he closed the space entirely and hugged the brunet.

This was such a bad idea, but he was just happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:42 pm

“Oh, yeah, same. My apartment is empty of foo-oh!” Psyche wasn’t expecting the hug at all. He dropped his basket, the contents spilling and rolling away as he remained frozen in Tsugaru’s embrace. However, after a moment his own arms circled to hug the blond back. He buried his face into his shoulder, taking a deep breath to just…just remind himself that this was real.

“I’m glad to see you too…” he murmured, holding onto him tighter. He didn’t want to let him go. Tsugaru…he never planned on seeing him again. Yet here he was, hugging him. He had another chance. He still could ask him out. He was scared and excited and happy and nervous.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:48 pm

He coughed a bit, blushing madly as he backed up and looked at the spilled groceries. "Sorry about that, let me help you pick those up." He bent down and began to gather them up, gaze returning to the brunet almost immediately.

"It's nice to see you again. I've been very caught up in work and have been dragged to a lot of restaurants and performances. They weren't nearly as fun as the night we met up."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Psyche bent down beside him and started picking up the bruised fruit absentmindedly. He couldn’t stop staring at Tsugaru. He just…looked so handsome, now that he could properly see him. Without the fog and the flashing lights, he looked so much more stunning than he did before. He held this essence of calmness and elegance that he hadn’t noticed before…

“I’ve missed you…uh, at the club. I’ve been waiting to see if you would come by!” Psyche said quickly to recover from his first statement. How ridiculous it would have sounded to say he missed him after only a few hours of knowing him.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:03 pm

"I tried to hurry in, but the one night I was able to, I don't think you were working." That and he had almost ran into a group with Delic. That was the last thing he really wanted to be doing.

"Still, I'm glad we finally caught back up." He set the items back in the basket and relaxed. There was no loud music or pestering clients here. Just the two of them. This was much better.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:18 pm

He couldn’t stop smiling. He was ridiculously happy, to the point that people might find him odd for smiling so much all of a sudden. He just wanted to be with Tsugaru. He wanted to hang out, get to know him better, become friends, maybe even more.

“I’m glad too! Actually I…” he paused, his voice catching in his throat. He forced himself to not freeze up and to spit out his thoughts, “I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time…maybe just, hang out and get to know each other better?”

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:34 pm

He looked over in surprise once more, beginning to smile like an idiot. "If you would like to, sure." Number! He had to get Psyche's number this time! He fumbled around in his sleeve and pulled out his phone, going through it to the new contacts and handing it to Psyche.

"If we're going to see one another again, we'll probably need one another's numbers."

Not exactly the most suave way of talking, but he would most likely get better about his irrational behavior the more they spent time with one another.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Psyche quickly typed in his number and his name, saving it into his contacts. He gave Tsugaru his cell back and reached into his pocket to grab his phone only to find it empty. Furrowing his brow, he looked into his other pocket, then his coat pockets.

Where is his phone?! Psyche scrambled around to look for his, but it wasn’t in his pocket. He paled, hoping that he had simply forgotten it at home and that it didn’t fall out.

“I…I can’t find mine!” Psyche said in a panic, still searching madly for his phone. No, no, no! This couldn’t be happening!

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Tsugaru frowned a moment before pressing dial on his own phone. The other end rang and Tsugaru looked to Psyche.

"I'll try dialing it and if it's at your house then we'll know, and if it's around, we'll hear it."

That way they could find it quickly.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Psyche listened intently to see if he could hear his ringtone. However, after a few moments all he could hear was the faint ringing from Tsugaru’s phone and the soft music playing over the speakers. His heart sunk into his stomach.

“It’s not here…it’s not here, God dammit where could it be?” He couldn’t remember when he had it last. Could it have fallen out of his pocket? Maybe he left it at home?

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Delic was just getting up, toweling his hair as he walked out of the bathroom. Heading for the kitchen. It was still early, far too early for his taste. This sleepiness was not too bad though, he was going to snack and go back to bed.

And that was when the phone started to ring. Delic looked over at the table and yawned as he picked it up and answered, "Heiwajima Delic speaking, honestly not awake but willing to respond for the moment."

Tsugaru stared at the phone a moment before his gaze went to the worried brunet in front of him, "Delic has your phone..." Did they live together or something? He frowned as he thought of that. He didn't want to get into his cousin's love life.

Delic meanwhile pulled out a pan, staring at the phone as he turned on the stove just to make sure that the other person was still on the line, "Hey. You're wasting my friend's minutes, so request your requests."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:38 pm

When he heard Delic had his phone, he paled drastically. “Y-yeah…he’s my room mate…” He murmured quietly, still in a daze.

All of his confidence faded away. Tsugaru knew that Delic most likely lived with him. He wouldn’t want to go on a date now, let alone ever come over to hang out. He shook his head, forcing himself out of his depressing thoughts, and held his hand out for the phone, “Let me talk to him.”

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:52 pm

"Hi there, Delic-san," Tsugaru greeted his cousin and looked to Psyche a moment, "Psyche and I were just discussing meeting up to do something when he realized his phone was missing. Here, he wants to talk."

Delic meanwhile was floored, staring at the phone number just to be sure it was exactly who it sounded like. Tsugaru? Tsugaru of all people was talking to Psyche? Delic returned the phone to his ear, "Tsu, what are you and Psyche doing together?"

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Psyche could only imagine how Delic was reacting. He knew that they didn’t get along and he didn’t want them to start arguing over him. He grabbed the phone from Tsugaru and turned away slightly, “Delic...Delic I’m fine just listen to me…”

But it was hard to get a word in edgewise when Delic was in a panic. He was still rambling questions as if he were talking to Tsugaru. “Delic! Shut up for a second a listen to me!” Psyche groaned as he ran a hand through his hair. God this was not he planned on this happening.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Delic was up in a second, shutting off the stove and shoving a piece of toast into his mouth sans the butter, "Psyche, don't talk to him. Don't say anything wrong. Are you okay?"

He was all but sprinting as he ran into the bedroom and threw his clothes on, forget his jacket. He didn't have time for that. He pulled his tie around his neck and ran for the door.

"Don't do anything. Don't even move, Psy. I'm on my way now." He was going to pull the brunet away before something happened. Geez, but why didn't Psyche just go ahead and run on up to Shizuo, claiming to be Izaya. Yes. That sounded about right.

"Psyche, are you still okay?"
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:43 pm

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t seem to get Delic to be quiet enough to listen to him. What was the big deal anyways?! It wasn’t like Tsugaru was a bad person!

“Delic, you can’t tell me not to talk to…I’m not going to say an…Yes I’m fine, will you just listen to…what do you mean don’t do anything…I’m not moving, I’m just standing here with…No, you don’t have to come…Yes I’m still ok, I haven’t done anything this entire time except try to tell you I’m fine!” Psyche groaned, rolling his eyes and he pulled the phone away from his ear. He covered the mouthpiece with his hand and looked over at Tsugaru.

“He’s being extremely protective to the point that he’s coming here to try and save me. He’s being completely irrational! He had uncovered the mouthpiece and practically yelled those last two words into the phone so Delic could hear.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Delic leaped over the last set of stairs and sprinted out the front door of the apartment complex, hearing those two words and going pale. He was running like hell now, "PSYCHE DONT TELL HIM THAT! YOU CANT JUST TELL HIM HE'S COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL!"

He was ignored the honks from pissed off drivers and turned the corner, "Psyche tell me where you are!"

Tsugaru sighed, hearing Delic's voice through the speaker. The whole family acted like that. He was used to it.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Psyche face palmed hard, “I was calling you irrational you idiot!” With a frustrated sigh he grabbed his basket, hooked it over his arm, and took Tsugaru’s hand in his own.

“I’m at the market with Tsugaru. We bumped into each other and we traded phone numbers to keep in touch. Now I'll wait with him out front once we buy our groceries and you can drop off my phone!” Psyche said with annoyance as he walked with Tsugaru toward the front.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Buying groceries?! What the hell was wrong with him? Delic shut the phone and sprinted down another street. It was his fault of course, he had never really spoken about Tsugaru, but he had never expected the two to run into one another. Psyche was so energetic and Tsugaru was so calm! How the hell had they met up?

Tsugaru was dangerous, there was a reason he had been moved around from house to house when they were kids. He was just... he was strange!

Tsugaru stared at the hand holding his, feeling that attraction run up his arm and through him to his very heart. He had never had anyone do that before. No one ever defended him quite like that. He tightened his hold, just a bit and smiled at Psyche. "...thank you, Psyche-san."
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:07 pm

He handed Tsugaru his phone again and smiled warmly at him, slightly tightening his grip on his hand, “No need to say thank you. He was being dumb anyways. ”

Once they got up to the register, Psyche started unpacking his food and placing it onto the conveyor belt. Psyche’s food was rung up fast, considering he didn’t really buy all that much to begin with.

Once his food was bought, he helped Tsugaru unpack his groceries. “Has Delic always been this protective? I mean, he’s always been there to take care of me when we were growing up, but I’ve never heard him so…worried,” Psyche said as he cleared out Tsugaru's basket.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:59 pm

"I don't have any idea," Tsugaru said quietly, "Delic and I lived together for about three months before his parents had me moved to Shizuo and Kasuka Heiwajima's home. I moved between houses a lot as a child."

It wasn't something anyone really talked about, and he was used to the family being mostly quiet if they were parents or the younger generation. He was more in touch with the older part of the family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next