Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_vote_lcap33%Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_vote_lcap67%Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] Empty
PostSubject: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:59 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

He needed to perk up. Just because Delic was mad....no, no furious was the right term; just because Delic was furious at him didn't meant Psyche could wallow in his misery. His habit of slipping into states of depression needed to end. Especially if he wanted to be with Tsugaru.

Pulling himself off the floor, Psyche rubbed his aching hip and came out of his room, heading toward the living room. Maybe he could watch cartoons and relax with a nice cup of hot chocolate. That always cheered him up.

He limped slowly to the kitchen, pulling out a kettle to start making hot water for his cocoa. He set it on the stove and let it boil and began to rummage around for the packages of hot chocolate.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 am

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya had been in Delic's room since he got to the apartment with Delic. The blond had insisted on finding Psyche before he let Hibiya see him, and however that had turned out hadn't been well HIbiya had figured. So he'd stayed in the room he'd been left in, shivering and still holding Delic's coat around him like it was a shield between him and the outside world.

But there came a time when his stomach grumbled at him, protesting that it hadn't been fed dinner and that it wanted something. So he'd had to stumble out of the room (which Delic hadn't even returned to) in order to find some food in the kitchen. He hoped Delic and Psyche wouldn't mind that he was going to have some of the food...

But he hadn't planned on Psyche being in the kitchen when he walked in and he stopped in the doorway, eyes widening slightly, still in Delic's coat like it was his cape.

"Oh. Psyche-san. Hello...." his voice was a murmur, and still shaky.
I LOVE their ENDLESS worshipping~
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 am

Psyche jumped and turned around, holding a hand above his heart, "Hibi...whoa I didn't even know you were he--"

He was wearing Delic's jacket...why was he wearing Delic's jacket? Had he slept with...no...no Hibiya wouldn't allow that. He was more...more...proper? Dignified? Psyche blinked himself out of his stupor and smiled.

"When did you get here?" he asked as he set down the box of cocoa packets.

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:25 am

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya nearly jumped as well when Psyche looked over at him and was surprised. He hadn't meant to scare him... And sudden movements of any kind were still a shock to his quivering form. He didn't fail to notice Psyche's glance at the coat he was wearing... And he pulled back a little almost protective of Psyche asking him to take it off. He couldn't. He couldn't be that exposed!

"I've been here a little while... Not very long... " his words continued in a murmur, as if he couldn't raise his voice past that level at the moment.

He watched Psyche, golden eyes focused on him. He wanted to break down again, tell him everything, but the idea of having to relive the memories to talk about it terrified him. So he kept silent.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 am

Psyche relaxed. Good, only a few minutes. Even Delic wasn't that fast. He had built up his stamina to last much longer. Which meant Hibiya was wearing his jacket because...because...why would he wear it. Oh! It must be because he was cold so Delic gave it to him.

Delic...right....Hibiya had said some things to Delic that upset him. But why would he be here? Psyche was all confused, but brushed it aside and continued to smile at his cousin.

"Would you like some hot cocoa? I have enough water and packages. We can share and catch up," Psyche said warmly as he waved his hand in for Hibiya to come closer. He went back to his drink, grabbing a second cup for Hibiya.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 am

Delic's upset anger vanished the moment he went to grab his jacket and instead found the prince's crown, which he had brought home wit-

He went bolting from the room, rushing for his room where the prince remained no longer. His fear went spiking as he went sprinting for the kitchen where he heard Psyche's voice. Forget how angry he had been, how rude he had been to Psyche, and how stupid he had been acting; he was scared out of his mind that Hibiya might have run off to be on his own and might find himself-

But the prince was standing near the door, the sight of him making the host relax immensely.
    "Hibiya," He moved into the room, pulling the prince into his arms and holding him, "I'm sorry, I got distracted. Do you want me to make you something to eat? You can go lay down on the couch or watch something while I cook."

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 am

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya hadn't moved much farther from the door, inching slowly towards Psyche. He didn't understand why he was so nervous to approach his cousin. But it wasn't so much getting close to Psyche and being around him as the idea of having to share the intimate details of what had happened at the club... That caused him to pale and start shaking just a bit.

"Hot- Hot Cocoa would be nice." He nodded, meanwhile trying to figure out how he could talk to Psyche without saying anything to the raven about what had happened. He didn't want to talk about it... didn't want to remember.

And then Delic was walking in, causing him to whirl around and face the new "threat". He relaxed when he realized it was only Delic... and that th eblond seemed more concerned for him than anything. He was just being silly....

"I'm not really hungry..." He didn't know what possessed him to say it. His appetite was gone, but his stomach chose to growl anyway. He just... he didn't quite understand what was going on but he didn't want to be a burden on either.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:50 am

Psyche paused and looked at them. Delic's actions were confusing him even more. He cocked a brow and looked at them both with confusion.

"Is there something I'm missing...?" he asked carefully, not sure where this could lead. Hibiya was acting very off from his normal personality, and he was afraid something bad had happened. Psyche instantly felt his protective mode kicking in.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Delic looked down at the prince, ignoring Psyche. His gaze softening a bit as he smiled faintly for the prince.

"I'll make us something to eat. If you don't want it, then I'll pack it in the fridge and we'll eat it later."

The prince was probably still running through all the emotions of what had happened and was not realizing he was hungry. He would have to talk to Psyche and tell him that the prince was going to stay with them for a while. At least that way they could ensure that the prince would be okay. He would call into work for the prince and get him a few days off so he could relax and get over what had happened.

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:06 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya merely nodded in return, not in the mood to fight with Delic over the fact that he didn't want to eat. Even with his stomach growling, the idea of eating anything made it roil. He didn't imagine how he could eat... And that just made the whole situation worse.

Psyche's question hit hard. The memories flashed through his mind, and his eyes started to fill with tears once again as his own screams echoed in his ears. He turned and fled, looking for anywhere to hide. Which ended up being in one of the bedroom's, diving into the sheets and trying to hide himself from the world.

It was a pathetic existence for the prince, but he didn't know what else to do. He just wanted the memories to go away... He wanted to not remember anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:15 pm

"Hibi!

Psyche wanted to run after him and make sure his cousin was ok, but he knew that the prince wouldn't talk. Whatever happened had hurt him. He turned and faced Delic.

"All right, spill. What happened? Why is he so upset?" Psyche said sternly, his eyes trained on Delic's expression. He wanted the truth so he could figure out how to console his cousin.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Delic grabbed some chocolate from the counter, soon following after the path the prince had taken, any indication that he had been listening to Psyche was only by his response said as he left the kitchen.

"Don't ask stupid questions you don't want the answer to, Psy. HIBI!"

He hurried along, peeking into rooms before he found the prince inside his room. He shut the door and approached calmly. "Hibi, do you mind if I lay down with you? Psyche's not going to ask you any other stupid questions."

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:33 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya was curled up in the bed, trying to hide and trying not to go into another total meltdown with little success. He scrabbled to cover his head, nearly pulling his hair out of his head as he did so, eyes screwed shut. The tears were already leaking out the corners. The memories were taking hold once more, flashing through his head and all he could feel were ghost hands roaming his body... And there were still aches all over that only increased his memory of what had been done...

He jumped, nearly seizing on the bed when Delic spoke to him. He hadn't been aware someone else had come into the room. But Psyche wasn't there? There was something that made him want his cousin... The cousin who had always been there for him as a child... He needed that comfort but he didn't want to explain! He couldn't talk about what happened!

"He won't leave me alone! He won't leave me alone! Go away!" His cries were almost desperate as the face of the man, leering at him.. the gun... The memories were overtaking his ability to function in speaking with Delic.
Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Delic rushed towards the bed, not knowing what else to do. The prince seemed to be in nothing but pain. He wrapped his arms around the prince's form in the bed and found the prince to be lashing out. He must have been remembering-

"PSYCHE!" He yelled for Psyche, his voice practically screaming for the brunet to get in there and help. He held the prince close and tried to tell him it was over, no one was going to hurt him anymore.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Psyche was furious! He couldn't sand being ignored. He felt like a little kid again who everyone brushed aside and never paid attention to. Delic was really getting on his nerves with the way he was treating him. And what was with that statement? "Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to." Of course he wanted an answer! He wanted to know what was wrong so he could help his cousin!

But he pushed down that frustration and went back to making his cocoa. Psyche understood how Hibiya works. He knew that Hibiya wouldn't come to him or talk to him until he was ready. So he would be patient and let the little prince come when the time was right.

However, when he could hear his cousin screaming from the bedroom, it chilled him to the bone. Hibiya had never made a sound like that before. He had never ever sounded so defenseless. He was already dropping his mug of cocoa on the ground (ignoring the way it shattered and made a mess of things) and running to the bedroom when he heard Delic shouting for him. That only made him run faster.

He burst into the room in a panic, "What's wrong? What's going on?" he demanded, making his way to Hibiya's side. "Get off him! Give him space!"

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:54 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya flailed in Delic's grip. There was a small part of him that knew Delic was just trying to help him, like he had been since he'd saved him. But it was buried so deep under layers of fear and being terrified of what had happened, and now the memories had taken hold and very little else was getting through to him other than the memories clogging him. And it made each touch feel hostile, and each word of comfort fell on deaf ears.

He slapped and hit and tried to pull away from Delic with broken, almost desperate screams. He jsut wanted freedom, wanted these things to go away... And he didn't even notice Psyche when he came in.

"No! No! Don't! DON'T!" The pleas were made as if it might be happening again. And he scrabbled, fought, and writhed as he tried to break free of the man as well as the fantasy that currently had him captured.
Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Delic pulled back enough to give him space, feeling the prince continue to shove him away. He watched, not sure of what pulling away would help with. His gaze went to Psyche.

"I should have stayed with him at work instead of leaving like he demanded me to."

It was still his fault for leaving.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Psyche knelt beside the side of the bed, reaching out to gently brush his fingers through Hibiya's hair and his other hand went to gently hold Hibiya's, hoping that it would soothe him in some way. He couldn't understand what had happened. However, when Delic spoke, dread washed over him.

"Delic, you tell me what happened right now or I swear to God I will kick you out of this room!" Psyche growled lowly as he continued to try and soothe Hibiya as best as he could without triggering him any more.

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:28 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya initially jumped as Psyche started to run a hand through his hair, but he relaxed into the feeling slightly when he realized it was Psyche. There was something distinctly comforting about his cousin's presence.. and the wild flailing gradually came down to him shaking and quivering but in a much calmer manner than previously. He whimpered and sniffled, occasionally letting out something akin to a sob as Psyche continued to try and calm him.

But as much as Psyche's touch was comforting it didn't take away the memories. The rough voice talking to him... the scars... the cold muzzle of the gun against his forehead. It felt as if those had been permanently burned in his mind to be stuck there forever. He would never be free of them.

"He's never... never going to leave.. " He whimpered softly, feeling like the fear and utter despair, the feeling of dirtiness, were forever going to be a part of him... Like he was going to suffocate under their pressure.
Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Delic wasn't going to say it, instead looking around a moment before he saw some sheet music sitting around. He wasn't going to make Hibiya have to hear a word about what happened, but he wasn't going to have Psyche get the wrong idea.

[Hibiya was raped by some bastard in the changing room at work.]

He held the writing out for Psyche to see.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Psyche's eyes widened. He certainly wasn't expecting that. He didn't know what to say...what to do. Suddenly all the ideas he had to soothe Hibiya seemed ineffective. After all, how could someone recover from something like that?

He looked back over at Hibiya and felt...a strange mix of sympathy and disgust and rage. How dare anyone hurt him like this. He leaned onto the bed and little and continued to run his fingers through Hibiya's hair.

"It's ok, he's gone now. Delic beat him up and he isn't hurting you anymore," Psyche said -- not realized that is how it actually happened in the dressing room. "It's just me now. Just Psyche. I'll protect you now."

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:59 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya continued to sniffle and try to regain some composure, though he was still shaking. The hand that Psyche was holding gripped back tightly, almost afraid to have Psyche leave him again. Even though he wasn't quite sure if Psyche knew what had happened.... The comfort of his cousin, a source that had always been comfort, made him feel a bit better.

He winced at that. Remembering Delic pulling the man off, throwing him aside... The sounds of the scuffle that followed. The memories weren't as bad as others he could be reliving, but he still didn't like them. The shaking started to pick up again, and he lay there trying not to think about it despite the fact he was shaking more.

"He won't..." He responded quietly. Like a scared child telling his mother of a nightmare. Because he wouldn't... The man had ingrained himself somewhere in Hibiya's memories and he wasn't sure if anyone could ever remove it...
Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 pm

The host laid down next to the prince, pulling another blanket over him and rubbing his back, trying to help the best way he knew how.

"If he dares to show up within a mile of you, I'll kill him."

He wasn't going to let someone come along and mess with the prince, not if he could help it.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:18 pm

"Not so violent..." Psyche murmured to Delic. He didn't want to scare Hibiya more than he already was. He continued to hold Hibiya's hand, squeezing it gently as he brushed his bangs away. Distraction...Hibiya needed a distraction.

"Hey Hibi, do you want to watch a movie tonight?" he asked gently, smiling as comfortingly as he could. "We can watch Quest for Camelot. It was your your favorite as a kid. Remember how much you liked watching it when we would have sleep overs?"

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya tensed again when Delic lay behind him and started to rub his back. It was instinctual, fear driving him to tense and start shaking. It took him a few minutes before he could calm himself and relax into Delic rubbing his back, Psyche still holding his hand firmly. And once those grueling moments were up he could feel some semblance of security.

They were here.

They were taking care of him.

They were going to protect him.

And at that moment he could relax a little bit more, let himself ease up and stop shaking slowly. He could appreciated both caring sets of hands and the people who were currently trying to help him pick up the crumbling pieces he'd been left with.

"That might... be nice..." he murmured in response to the movie. He liked the idea of going to see something. Even if it meant moving out from the caccoon that had been built on the bed for him to stay in. He would have to surrender this comfort, at least for a short while.

He nodded slowly, though he didn't move from his spot. He wasn't sure he had the energy to move...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next