Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_vote_lcap33%The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_vote_lcap67%The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Talk [Psyche & Delic]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

The Talk [Psyche & Delic] Empty
PostSubject: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:22 am

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Psyche's heart was soaring. His day with Tsugaru had been short, but completely magical. He wanted to relive it over and over; he wanted to feel his hand, see his face, hear his voice...

The moment Psyche was walking up the stairwell to his apartment complex, he was digging out his phone and scrolling through the numbers. He went to recent calls and dialed it, making a note to save it into his contacts later. He held it up to his ear and opened the front door with his keys, waiting anxiously for Tsugaru to pick up.

He stepped inside and kicked the door closed, yelling a quick "I'm home!" before listening intently at the ringing in his phone. Pick up, pick up... He set down the bowl of stew on the counter and continued to wait for Tsugaru to answer. It felt like a life time even though it had only been a few seconds.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:14 am

The host left his bedroom, yawning as he used the latest guest's shirt as a cover for his personal meat as he went to where Psyche was. He leaned against the door frame before giving the brunet a glare.

"I'll have you know it's passed ten."

If Psyche was going to be reckless, he was going to call him out on it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 am

Psyche turned and glanced at the kitchen clock. He sighed and rolled his eyes, "I'm late by a half hour. It's not my fault it's a long train ride." he groaned. Tsugaru's voice mail started and Psyche frowned. He was hoping to hear Tsugaru's voice again.

"Hey Tsugaru, I'm calling to let you know I got home safe. You're um...probably asleep, so I'll try calling again in the morning. Sleep well," he said with a smile. He hung up and set the phone down on the counter before moving to put the stew in the fridge for tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:27 am

"Psyche we have to talk. Tsugaru isn't like most people. He's got some serious issues and I don't think you will want to hang around him."

That seemed like a good way to start. Demanding, but not overly demanding.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:30 am

Psyche stiffened at Delic's tone. Ignore him. Just ignore the fact he wants to try and make you stop seeing Tsugaru.

"Tsugaru made stew for us. It's really good. He gave me enough for the both of us to eat tomorrow," he said casually, completely ignoring the fact that Delic had spoken.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:57 am

Damn him.

"Yeah? Did he mention why he lives out in the middle of nowhere alone? Did he happen to mention why the rest of the family really doesn't talk to him except the old ones? Do you know why he doesn't have his parents calling after him?"

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:00 am

"Stop." Psyche said firmly, looking over his shoulder to glare at Delic. He didn't want to hear him say terrible things about Tsugaru. He could easily shoot right back with insults at Delic as well if he had to.

"If he's as bad as you say, I'll learn that my own way. He'll tell me when the time is right. Until then, I'm going to enjoy spending time with him." He hated the fact he was arguing with Delic, but he refused to let his best friend stop him.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:04 am

"His parents died, murdered. No one knows by who, or why. All anyone knows is that Tsugaru was there in the house and perfectly fine, playing in another room."

He wasn't going to quit so easily. No, he wanted Psyche to know exactly what he was getting himself into. He wanted to make sure his friend was okay. While he was sociable and went to see Tsugaru now and then, he always heeded the ideals his parents had instilled. Tsugaru was dangerous.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:08 am

The raven trembled and closed his eyes shut tightly, trying to block out Delic. No...he can't believe that. He wouldn't believe that. It was too horrific to possibly be true. Tsugaru couldn't be like that...

He shook his head, unable to speak against him. He knew that Delic knew Tsugaru better. But...he couldn't just give up. Not when he felt so happy after feeling so upset for so long..."That can't be true...." he whispered hoarsely.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:22 am

Delic shook his head,"We don't know what happened. We know that Tsugaru was there though and I know my parents told me to stay away from him when I was little. He stayed with us for few days before he was pushed to some other family members. He never spoke as a kid. Psyche, the only other person he tried to get close to was currently running away calling him a monster when I decided to try to get back in contact with him."

He had watched the man run down the hall, screaming at the top of his lungs. That had been when Tsugaru lived in the city. He had moved promptly afterwards. Within the next day if he remembered correctly.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:11 pm

He continued to shake his head, not wanting to believe a word Delic was saying. He knew that he should trust his best friend, especially when he knew Tsugaru so well. But the things he was saying couldn't possibly be right...

"I just...I can't believe that," he choked out, his eyes continued to stay shut tight as if it would help keep out the bad things. "He's too kind and caring...that can't be right..."

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Delic moved towards the brunet when he heard noise from the direction of his bedroom. He hesitated before deciding to stay put.

"He's violent, but he's quieter about it than Shizuo. Don't go running off to the middle of nowhere to get hurt Psyche."

He would have to keep an eye on the brunet at work now. He hadn't thought Tsugaru would wander in and bother his roommate. Not going to interfere with his life his ass, Tsugaru seemed to making himself right at home trying to get close to Psyche.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Psyche sighed and chuckled bitterly, "And you're not violent?" If Delic thought that would deter him from seeing Tsugaru, he was sorely mistaken.

"Who became your friend despite your past? Who didn't care about the fact that you could potentially kill a person with one well aimed punch? Who treated you like an equal no matter what other people said?!" he argued, his voice getting louder with each moment. "What makes him any more different? Why does he have to be the outcast in your family? Why can't he have a friend, or a lover, or a....a brother...?"

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:37 pm

"Okay, yes, because I clearly have gone around killing my family and scaring the other members of my family about murdering them and their kids while they sleep! Yeah, go right on ahead and make that assumption. He chose to live out in the middle of nowhere. He chose not to be close to anyone. I'm just looking out for you like you've done for me, but don't listen to someone who has lived with him before. Don't listen to your friend's concern for your safety."

He voice rose as he spoke as well, his expression taking on a look of rage. Did Psyche not understand the definition of a murderer?!

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:43 pm

"What proof is there?! If he did kill his family, why didn't they lock him away? Aren't murderers psychopathic and don't they enjoy harming others? The last thing he wanted to do was upset me the entire time I was there!" Psyche's voice was hoarse and he was already brimming with tears. He hated fighting with Delic. He knew he only wanted to protect him, but Psyche had never wanted something...someone...so bad before. He couldn't give up yet, even if it was completely irrational.

But arguing wasn't doing anything. It was only making things worse. Psyche let out a shaky breath as he tried to compose himself. "He makes me happy..." he said quietly in an almost begging tone. He felt like he was begging; pleasing to have Delic understand, "I haven't felt so happy in so long...

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Delic paused as he heard that tone of voice. He looked at him carefully, moving forward to wrap his arms around him. "Psyche... you know you can have anyone you want. There are people other than him that care about you and love you."

There were people other than Tsugaru that would see to his happiness. Psyche didn't have to go and risk his life just to try and find happiness.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Psyche leaned into Delic and buried his face against his shoulder. He hated how vulnerable he was when it came to emotions. He hated the feeling of loneliness and heartbreak. He already had to deal with this once. Why did it have to happen again so soon?

"I wanted you..." he murmured as he clung to him tighter, desperate for comfort, "I wanted you so badly and..."

It didn't work. Psyche's love for his best friend was one sided and unrequited. When Delic had learned that their casual sex was growing into something more intimate, he told Psyche that he wasn't interested in that way and wanted to just stay friends.

It broke Psyche's heart. He wasn't prepared for a possible rejection. It devastated him, made him anxious to try and look for another relationship. Now he finally had someone who he was interested in, and Delic was trying so hard to talk him out of it. He felt like he was trapped...

"I want him..." he whispered, his voice barely heard over the sound of him trying to breathe correctly.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Delic shook his head, chest aching at that. He knew what the brunet wanted. He knew that their friends with benefits ideal had gone too far. He knew that Psyche had started to think past the momentary pleasure.

"Why?" He pulled away to look down at him. "You said so yourself, you wanted me and now you want him? Is it just because of how we look? You only met him twice if what you told me is true. How can you know that you like him."

He wasn't going to give up just yet. He had a shot at Psyche seeing reason.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Doubt filled his head. Did he really only like Tsugaru because he was like Delic? Was he only a rebound? He didn't want to think that was the reason...but...he couldn't do that to him if it were the case.

"I...I need time to think..." he said quietly. He pulled away, rubbing his eyes and he moved past Delic and into his own bedroom. He couldn't think straight with him there. Delic always had this way of persuading him.

He closed his door and fell into his bed, curling up into a ball and burying his face into the pillows until he could barely breathe. He needed to concentrate and try and figure out what his heart really wanted. Did he really want Tsugaru? Or was he still pining over Delic?

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:58 pm

That had been harsh of him. The host stood there a moment, scratching at his chest before he went and grabbed himself a glass of milk. He didn't know what to make of the brunet's attraction to Tsugaru, but at least he had solved the problem for now.

A part of him wanted to go comfort his friend, but it had been a bad fight. Psyche needed alone time to cool off and really think. It had been infatuation. Yes, that was it. Psyche had been a bit beguiled by the blond. Psyche had been taking the quiet blond's actions and exaggerating them. The blue-loving man hadn't ever spoken so much to anyone. Hell, he hardly spoke to the blond.

Delic went back to his room, shutting the door only for the sound of giggling to soon escape it.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:06 pm

He didn't know how long he had laid in his bed, crying and shaking until his throat was raw. Every fiber of his being wanted to believe that he honestly did like Tsugaru simply because he was kind and caring toward him. But now he was second guessing his motives and it was tearing him apart. The last thing he wanted was to hurt him. If his feelings weren't true, he didn't want to lead him on.

Rolling onto his side, he stared at his clock. It was almost two in the morning. The sounds of Delic and his "guest" had finally died down and the silence was almost suffocating him. He was alone in his confused thoughts and all he wanted was to have someone hold him close and comfort him. Delic was his only option, but he didn't think that would help him at all.

Why was this happening to him? What had he done to deserve so much pain? Psyche choked back another sob as he clung to his pillow for comfort, but it was cold and wet from his tears and did little to soothe his lonely heart.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Delic went to sleep reasonably quickly, waking up a few times to shove the woman sleeping with him aside. Both of them were at odds, the awkwardness of what he had murmured earlier still there. He rolled away from her, trying to think of something good.

He couldn't even think about Psyche, the image of him unhappy floated into mind. Still, somehow, in the state of glum, he managed to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:16 pm

By the time the sun rose, Psyche hadn't gotten any sleep; and if he did, he was plagued with nightmares. He felt exhausted and drained and sick to his stomach. He didn't want to move or eat. All he wanted was comfort. He wanted to feel Tsugaru's arms around him. He wanted to hear his voice.

Through the walls he could hear someone getting up. He assumed it was the woman who Delic had brought home. Psyche wanted her gone. He bitterly hid under his blankets. How could Delic bring someone home and be happy when he couldn't be happy seeing someone. It wasn't fair. This entire situation wasn't fair.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Morning began with a shoe in his face, not the best way to wake up from a night rolling in the sheets, but he'd had worse. He escorted his, oh so friendly, guest out the front door, before heading back to his room. He'd only begun to relax when he noticed the bills on his desk. Groaning, he got up and began to dress,"Psyche!" He walked out of the bedroom with his jacket and knocked on the brunet's door.

"Psyche! Do you need anything? I'm running out to pay our utility bills."

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:25 pm

He jumped when Delic yelled his name so loud. No...no he wasn't ready yet. He pulled the covers over his head, closed his eyes, and kept quiet. Maybe he would just go away if he pretended to still be asleep.

It was bittersweet how chipper Delic felt. It was like he didn't care that Psyche was so upset over their argument. It made him feel even lonelier.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Talk [Psyche & Delic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next