Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_vote_lcap33%Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_vote_lcap67%Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] Empty
PostSubject: Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]   Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:29 am

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Psyche held onto his mother's hand as she walked him up to the front door of the Orihara Estate. The young boy, only eleven years of age, set down his little suitcase and looked up at the large door. It had the Orihara crest on the front; it was something he always thought was really cool that he wanted on his own door. His mom looked down and smiled, telling him to knock to let them know they were here. With a big smile, he made a fist and knocked on the door as loud as he could.

The reason for Psyche's visit to his aunt and uncles was that his mother was working the night shift and she still wasn't comfortable leaving Psyche home alone at night. He was still a child, and the apartment they lived in wasn't exactly located in the safest area. So instead, they called up family and asked if he could stay for the night.

He always liked staying at his aunt's house. Especially this aunt. She was nice and always spoiled him and made him sweets. He also really liked his little cousin and they always had fun exploring the grounds. Psyche bounced on his heels as he waited for them to open the door. He couldn't wait to sleep over!

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]   Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:59 am

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya had been informed that his cousin would be coming to stay with them for the night by his parents. The eight year old was probably the happiest that he could be with the idea of having to share (a concept he still wasn't very good at) but he liked spending his time with his cousins. Well, cousin. Izaya and Roppi were far from pleasant and even the young boy had learned that he didn't want to deal with them if he didn't have to. Psyche, on the other hand, was someone that he could have fun with and who didn't treat him badly.

Which is why when he heard the door, he immediately skittered into the entry hall of the house, cape billowing behind him and crown nearly sliding off his forehead. He wanted to be there to greet him!

"Mother! Our guest has arrived! Please come open the door!"

He cursed being too young to open the door for Psyche. But he would follow the rules so that he wasn't in trouble while Psyche was here... He didn't want to miss his time to spend with his cousin!
I LOVE their ENDLESS worshipping~
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]   Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:06 am

Psyche could hear his cousin yelling from the other side of the door. His loud voice was one he could recognize no matter the distance. He smiled and pushed against the door as if it would let him get through faster.

"Hibi-chan! Hi Hibi!" he yelled as he pressed his ear against the door. His mother laughed and told him to be patient, but Psyche was never one to be good with patience. He was far too excited to start building forts, exploring, and eating lots of candy while watching movies.

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]   Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:17 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya waited impatiently by the door, nearly tapping his little eight year old foot as he waited for his mother to hurry down the stairs and come to open the door for Psyche and his mother. He wanted to see Psyche! And he was even annoyingly under his mother's feet as she finally came and opened the door to let them in. Let the adults talk! He was more excited to see Psyche and spend time with his cousin. They hadn't seen each other in too long.

"Psyche! Its good to see you!" Hibiya was trying to be formal. He wanted to act like the princes in his storybooks and show Psyche some good manners. And this was how you were supposed to greet people! "I hope you are doing good!"

True enough, Hibiya was having a hard time containing his excitement.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]   Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Psyche rushed past the adults and nearly tackled Hibiya, throwing his arms around his little cousin and hugging him tight. Manners were not an issue to Psyche. He was happy to see his cousin, and he was going to show it!

"Hibi-chan! I've been really really good! Are you doing ok? How's your pony alfred? he asked quickly as he continued to hug the little prince.

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]   Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:35 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya was nearly toppled over when Psyche tackled him. He hadn't been expecting it and he was smaller than him. At eight years old, he was much smaller than his eleven year old cousin. But he managed to keep himself from falling over. He laughed, trying to chuckle like adults did but at the same time he wasn't that grown up yet so it came out kind of awkward and too much of a laugh.

"I am good. And he is not a pony, he's a horse!" he responded, frowning though he was glad to brag about his horse. He had just gotten Alfred not long before, an actual horse instead of his pony. He was even learning how to ride him and taking lessons!

Maybe he would show Psyche Alfred while he was here.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]   Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:39 pm

The pink eyed raven laughed, "He's a pony until I see him!" he said as he stood back up and let Hibiya go. He turned to tell his mom that he and Hibiya were going to go explore.

He grabbed Hibiya's hand and dragged him across the hall, as if he knew where they were going. In all honesty, he had only been here a handful of times and he often got lost in this home. "Where is he?" he asked Hibiya.

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]   Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:04 am

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya pulle Psyche along as soon as he could get control of the situation. He would show Psyche that Alfred was no pony! He said good bye to his aunt and told his mother the nature of where they were going, barely able to before Psyche was dragging him off.

"Follow me, Peasant!" Hibiya responded to his query, taking Psyche's hand and leading him through the house until they were headed back out towards the stable. He wanted to see Alfred so bad! He loved spending time with his horse.

"Just wait till you see him! He's perfect! He's the best horse ever!!"
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]   Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:09 am

Psyche trotted along side his cousin, trying to match Hibiya's somewhat slower pace. "Perfect? Does he have a pink mane and a unicorn horn?" Psyche teased. He knew that if he personally owned a horse like that he would freak out with joy. Hibiya however never seemed one to like unicorns or pink things in general.

Still, he was excited to see the horse. He wondered if they would be allowed to ride it. Surely Hibiya is already riding him. Maybe Psyche would be able to hop on behind him and go for a ride.

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]   Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:54 am

In my crown, I am KING

"No! Of course not! Those are made up things and Alfred is real!" Hibiya insisted, trying to move quicker because he could almost feel Psyche having to slow to let him stay up with him. He wasn't about to have it. He would not be considered slow or anything of the kind! But he was also eager to show Psyche his horse and so he had to move quickly.

He led Psyche into the stables and down to the end where the white horse stood, rather calmly munchng from his feed bin without too much of a care in the world. He nickered at the sight of the eight year old, however, causing Hibiya to beam with pride as he gestured to Alfred.

"This is Alfred! He is the greatest horse in the whole world and he's mine!" Hibiya announced proudly.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]   Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:35 am

Psyche snickered a bit as Hibiya dragged him down to the stables. He wrinkled his nose when the smell of manure and hay hit him, but he figured it couldn't be helped. After all, it was a horse stable. His eyes widened when he saw Aflred standing by the door of his stable, the whinny startling him somewhat.

The raven stood at the foot of the stables with his hands on his hips, looking up at the tall stallion. He whistled with amazement, "Whooaa, he's huge! How the heck do you get on him?" Psyche teased. He knew that Hibiya would probably need some help getting up, but the image of the young prince struggling to get on his own horse was hilarious.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]   Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepovers [Psyche and Hibiya]
Page 1 of 1