Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap33%Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap67%Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Tsugaru took the lead, walking quickly to the kitchen before going through the pots and pans around the place as he tried to think of something to make. Maybe some kind of rice meal, or miso... He would just make a simple stew. That was it.

He threw a pot under the sink and began to fill it as he pulled out ingredients. His hands were shaking as he poured ingredients in the pot and set the pot on the floor, splashing a bit onto the floor and the counters as he went.

He was never usually this much of a mess, but Psyche's kindness and the forwardness of his own actions had him in a mess of emotions.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:43 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Psyche moved much more slowly. He tried to regain his composure before walking into the kitchen. He stood near the table awkwardly, unsure of how to help Tsugaru. He seemed to be doing alright on his own....that is if you ignored the few mistakes. Although, Psyche couldn't complain; he couldn't cook at all.

He moved to sit down at the table and watched him cook. He wondered what Tsugaru was making, the piles of ingredients completely baffling him. Whatever it was, it looked like it was going to be good.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:13 am

"I don't know what you eat normally, but I was thinking some stew would be alright. It's nothing overly fancy, just something simple."

Tsugaru went to sit down next to Psyche, not quite sure what to say to him now. He wished he had gone with something a bit more complicated, something that would have distracted and taken him more time to make. Instead he sat quietly, reaching to hold onto his pipe and roll it around in his hands. He wasn't sure quite what Psyche would think of him smoking...

"So what other things do you enjoy besides music?"

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:13 am

"Stew sounds perfect. Thank you," Psyche said as he took a deep breath. It smelled absolutely delicious and he couldn't wait to try it. He licked his lips and rook a spoonful of the stew. He blew on it to cool it before taking a bite. He mewled with pleasure as the taste invaded his taste buds; it was amazing!

"You're such a great chef!" the raven complimented happily before taking a few more bites. It was absolutely divine and he couldn't believe Tsugaru was able to make it! He would have destroyed this dish if he were the one trying to cook it.

He slowed his pace, not wanting to finish too soon. He wanted to still talk to Tsugaru more. "I love to sing, but that kinda involves music." He thought for a moment on what else he liked before smiling, "I love going for walks and being outside. Especially on warm sunny days. It makes me feel really happy! Though, I also like to garden sometimes"

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:52 am

Tsugaru smiled at how happy Psyche was with the food, nibbling himself a bit at the stew. Hearing Psyche's interests, he found himself smiling a bit.

"If you ever want to help me with gardening or want to go for walks, we can do that whenever you would like. The area around here is quite gorgeous and I'm usually gardening. "

The chance to have Psyche around and have company was nice too. Talking to someone was always better than being by himself.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:14 am

Psyche beamed. The idea of being able to come over more often just to spend time with Tsugaru made him so ridiculously happy; he just wanted to jump up and down with joy. However, he was sitting at the kitchen table with hot stew in front of him; jumping around was not an option.

So he simply smiled as wide as he could without breaking his cheekbones, "I would love to!" he said loudly -- perhaps too loudly for it to be considered an indoor voice.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:20 am

The blond smiled back fondly, "You'll have to return for one of the festivals around here. They have all sorts of music and it's through the entire area so there's plenty of things to walk around and see." He hoped he wasn't being too obvious in trying to think of everything that Psyche would probably enjoy around here.

Still, a small part of him begged him not to get his hopes up too much. Delic would no doubt be having a serious chat with Psyche when the brunet went home.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:24 am

"That sounds amazing! I haven't been to a festival since I was a little kid!" He loved festivals; the music, the food, the atmosphere. He wished he had the resources to go to them every year, but ever since his mom got sick and he had to move in with Delic, he wasn't able to afford to go. He made enough money to help pay for their rent and for their food, but Delic paid for the water, electricity, and any other bills he refused to let Psyche see. He was really kind in that regard, so he never asked Delic to take him anywhere.

"What time of the year is it? I'll mark it on my calendar when I get home so I won't forget!" Though he doubted he would honestly forget something so important to him.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:35 am

"Give me a moment," he stood up and rummaged around his drawers before pulling out the flyer, his gaze flickering over the usual banter inviting those around before he found the date. "It's in a couple weeks, on the weekend. It looks like a couple bands from around the area will be playing as well."

No doubt pop music, but it might be fun to take Psyche.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:39 am

Psyche was wiggling in his seat as he reached for the flyer to look at it, "Oooh, I can't wait! It looks like it's going to be so much fun!" He had no doubt that the music would be good. He was going to save up all his money for the next few weeks so he could spend some at the various shops that would most likely be there. He wanted to get Delic something nice, as well as Tsugaru.

However, he wasn't sure what he would like. Delic was easy, but Tsugaru was a mystery. He would have to just listen carefully and keep his plans a secret so when the time came he could surprise him!

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Tsugaru figured he would probably pay for them both. It was only fair after all, he was the one who had invited him and it was proper manners to do so.

"I think the best part of the whole thing is the fireworks."

They always were the highlight of the area.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 pm

"I love fireworks!" Psyche gasped with excitement. His eyes seemed to light up at the idea of fireworks. He had always loved them, even as a child. They were loud and colorful and always made him smile.

"They're so beautiful and...kinda romantic," he murmured, his voice going quiet towards the end. His cheeks turned a bit pink and he glanced away, taking another bite of his stew. The heat from the broth didn't help cool down his face.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Tsugaru looked over at him and nodded, rather surprised by the comment."They are romantic, aren't they?"

He had never thought of that, but they were. Being able to enjoy the spectacle of them going across the night sky, being able to just sit close to someone during that... He went back to eating before he found himself starting to daydream.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Psyche watched Tsugaru quietly, smiling when he noticed that the blond had gotten lost in his thoughts. It was...quite adorable the way he did that. His facial expressions looked so relaxed and gentle. How anyone could think he was violent was a mystery to Psyche.

"I think that seeing the fireworks with you would be the highlight of the festival," Psyche said softly as he rested his head in his hand. He couldn't stop smiling or staring at Tsugaru. He was in a trance that he never wanted to break away from.

What is this feeling? This sensation of being so completely happy and attracted to someone so foreign. He had only loved Delic before, and he was his best friend. Was it possible to feel this way toward a stranger?

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:01 am

He could see it so well, seeing the explosions going on in the deep navy sky, the sound of the crickets and stream nearby being the only other noise. Being able to look over and see the lights and colors flickering upon Psyche's visage. Their hands might be close together, touching lightly against one another before he leans-

"It should be a lot of fun."

His mind must be on the fritz if he was thinking like a child about such things. It wasn't for him to think about, not so early. He didn't know Psyche much at all.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:08 am

Of course, Tsugaru wasn't the only one thinking such things. Psyche too was daydreaming about what may happen. Will they hold hands as they walk the streets? Will they share a drink as the play one of the various games? Will they lie together on a hill and watch the fireworks explode above them in time to the heavy beats of their hearts as they lean in a gently brush their lips together in a gentle kiss?

"I can't wait," Psyche said dreamily as he tried to clear his head. But how could he when he felt like cupid struck and arrow through his heart?

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:26 am

"A couple weeks almost feels too far away," he confessed sheepishly. He looked outside and watched the sun shine through the trees, cutting through the shade.

He would make sure to find a good blanket and things for when that time came.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:34 am

"Yeah...I don't want to wait that long..." the raven murmured as he continued to stare at Tsugaru with a love struck grin on his face. His stew was forgotten; all he could think about was how badly he wanted to be closer to Tsugaru without it being weird.

His eyes flickered over to where Tsugaru was staring and noticed that the sun was beginning to set. The setting sun....it was already evening?! He sat up straight when he realized that he told Delic he would be home before ten. How long was that? How much more time did he have with Tsugaru? He didn't want to leave yet!

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:41 am

Tsugaru shook his head, looking to the clock above the stove.

"It's getting late."

Soon enough he would have to take Psyche back to the city so Psyche could make his curfew. It felt no where near long enough though. He wanted to tell Psyche to call home and make the time to return tomorrow, maybe a week from now. Still, he would have to get some rest soon. He had to take Psyche back.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 am

Psyche frowned, saddened that he had to leave. He would normally call and ask Delic if he could stay out later. On a normal night, his friend would encourage it. But Psyche highly doubted tonight was a "normal night".

He sighed, "I don't want to leave..." Psyche wanted to stay so bad. It was the last thing he wanted to do.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:52 am

"If you have any free time, you'll have to call me. It'll be nice to at least be able to have some kind of meal together or something."

He wanted to tell Psyche that he didn't want him to leave. The urge to crush the brunet to his person and tell him to stay the night, the weekend... but it wasn't possible. At least not now. That would be far too awkward. They didn't know each other enough.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:58 am

"I'll call you the moment I do," Psyche said eagerly. In his mind he finished his statement with a "no matter what or who gets in my way", but he couldn't possibly say such a thing. Not yet, at least that's what he hoped.

He stood up and pushed his chair in. He felt bad not finishing his meal, but it sparked an idea in his mind. "Mind if I take this home?" he asked, a sneaky glint in his eye, "I'll be sure to return it as soon as i'm done."

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:37 am

Tsugaru chuckled,"If you would like I can put half of this into a bowl for you."

He would probably didn't need to have a full pot of stew to eat. Without a doubt he would eat half before it got too old and he had to toss it away. At least with Psyche, both him and Delic could eat it.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:34 am

"That sounds perfect," Psyche said with a smile. This way, Delic could have a yummy dinner, and he could have an excuse to come back if Delic tries to tell him not to.

He got up and helped Tsugaru divide up the extra stew by holding the bowl that he would be taking home. He wondered briefly if Delic would like this. How couldn't he? It was a delicious stew regardless of who made it. But he couldn't help but feel that this family feud would be somewhat petty.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Tsugaru snapped a lid onto the bowl, heart sinking with every action he took by that point. Just a few more minutes. Would a weekend ever be enough? He felt like a glutton. He wanted to covet something so badly, Psyche. He just didn't want to just let him walk out when he finally was able to talk to him. He was acting beyond all manner of proper.

He had been raised so much better. He had acted so much more appropriately with every other person he had ever met. This was such a strange attraction that he felt. He escorted the brunet back towards the train station.

"Next time you'll have to visit for a bit longer."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next