Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_vote_lcap67%Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:11 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Knowing he was allowed to come visit any time he wanted was nice. He hoped he would be allowed to visit even if he didn't feed the fish. Psyche put the excess pellets back into the container and smiled back at the fish that seemed to be looking for more, " Sorry fishies, no more right now."

He sat back and wiped off his hand on his jeans and stood up, staring down into the pond as the fish continued to swim around. He looked around the property, wondering what else Tsugaru would want to show him.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Tsugaru looked to Psyche and cleared his throat a bit, not quite sure how to start this, "Would you like to see the rest of the property? I have to put the groceries away and then I can show you around."

It wasn't a very big place, but he liked it. He could show him... well, it was only just a house, but who knew, maybe things where Psyche lived were a bit different. Maybe Psyche would even be interested in staying over or watching something here. He was thinking like a child though. Psyche might be too busy.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Psyche beamed and clasped his hands together, "I would love to!" He tried to not seem too eager, but with the way he was bouncing around on his heels with anticipation it was hard to hide.

He took hold of Tsugaru's hand and squeezed, smiling up at him, "Just lead the way!"

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Tsugaru led Psyche to the porch where he picked up his groceries and stepped onto the porch.

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 Unique10

"This is the backyard, it's mostly just for the fish, but it's kind of interesting to see deer and other wildlife run through here. Occasionally you'll see rabbits come to get something to drink. And if we walk through my bedroom here, we'll be in the dining area."

He really probably should have led Psyche around the house and back inside, but he didn't want to make Psyche walk outside as it started to get humid. Instead he blushed madly as they walked through his room.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:44 pm

The brunet looked around with wonder. It was absolutely beautiful here. The layout of the home was open and breezy; nothing at all like the somewhat cramped two bedroom apartment he shared with Delic. He could imagine animals running through the yard, birds singing, and the sound of rain against the windows. It seemed to much better than the sound of cars, trains, and machines.

Tsugaru's room was exactly as he would imagine it to be; simple and clean with hardly any clutter. It was just as roomy and open as the rest of the home's layout. He couldn't help but smile as his hand reached out to feel his bed. It was soft and comforting and he wanted to desperately jump on it; however that wasn't very polite either.

"Your home is stunning..."he murmured with fascination as he continued to look around Tsugaru's room as they passed through into the dining room. "I can't believe you live here. This is like a palace compared to my apartment."

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:21 pm

It was once he set down the groceries that he really spoke up again, feeling like he wouldn't have his voice waver or that he was blushing anymore.

"You can go looking around some if you would like, I'm going to be busy putting groceries away."

He wanted Psyche to take his time and look around. He had nothing to hide and he wanted Psyche to really get to look around the place without him rushing him from one room to another. He wasn't the showy kind of person. He really didn't quite know what else to show Psyche besides his backyard and the fish.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Psyche took Tsugaru's offer and continued to walk through the house. Before moving farther, he stopped to take off his shoes; he didn't want to track mud everywhere. He also decided to take off his jacket and hang it on the coat rack. After that, he turned to head to the room connected to the dining room: the kitchen.

The kitchen was beautiful as well. It was very traditional with wood counter tops and plenty of cupboards hanging from the wall. However, it was decorated with modern appliances like a dishwasher and a microwave. It was really the only cluttered room in the house with piles of dishes and cookware on every counter.

He continued on his solitary tour, stopping by each room and stood in it for a while, staring at everything. The living room was beautiful and very open, with a traditional seating area in the center. The bathroom was spotless and the perfect size. It had a old fashioned bathtub in it and Psyche couldn't help but daydream about bubble baths.

Once he was finished walking through the home, he headed back to Tsugaru's room. Tsugaru wasn't in there anymore, and he took the time to really look it over. It was very elegant and inviting. He couldn't help but sit on the soft mattress. He lied down, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. He could hear the birds singing outside and smell the fresh flowers from the garden. He couldn't believe Tsugaru slept here every night.

He continued to lay there in silence, enjoying the blissful peace he felt. This entire home was soothing an comforting. No wonder Tsugaru preferred to live out here instead of the city. He was in the lap of luxury. Psyche completely lost track of time as he slipped into a relaxed state of mind.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Not everything seemed to want to stay where he set it, rolling off the shelving or getting warm when it should have probably been set in the fridge. He was distracted. He wanted to know what Psyche thought of the house, he was wondering what Psyche's face looked like when he saw several places. Oh, but he wondered what Psyche thought of his bathroom even.

Still, he found himself slowly putting everything away into its proper place and finally looking around, noticing that Psyche had not returned.

He wandered around the house, starting with the far end and working his way back until he reached his bedroom. He looked in to see the brunet with his eyes closed, relaxing on top of his bed. He walked over and pulled his haori off, finding it too warm. He laid it aside and laid down only to roll over and look down at Psyche.

"Psyche..."

A good part of him wondered if he should just let him sleep. It was a tiring way over to his home.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:28 pm

However, the raven was not fully asleep. He heard Tsugaru come into the room, but didn't even flinch. He was far too relaxed. He only realized he should probably get up when he felt the bed sink from Tsugaru's weight. At the sound of his name, he opened his eyes and looked over at the blond who was laying beside him.

"Your bed is really comfy..." he said sheepishly. He cursed himself for saying such a stupidly obvious thing, but it was really the only thing he could think of saying.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 pm

"It is very comfortable. It took a while, but I managed to get a better bed than the one I was given generously by the monks next door. I didn't get much of anything when I moved out of my grandparents home."

He had actually only taken what few possessions he owned. An umbrella, clothes, some blankets and a handful of books. It had not been much of anything at all.

"I spent the entire time this place was being built living next door or staying with my boss. He was kind enough to let me stay when my cousin Shizuo was in a bad mood." Which had been about every day.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:08 pm

"It must have been hard moving out and living on your own," Psyche said he rolled onto his side to face Tsugaru. He curled his arms close so he could rest his head on his hands as he stared at him.

Psyche decided that Delic was wrong. Tsugaru was a very strong and kind person who seemed to have dealt with a lot in his life. Moving here must have been very difficult and Psyche had a lot of respect for that. Psyche had also moved out of his mother's house, but that was because he didn't have much of a choice. Luckily he had Delic to stay with. Tsugaru was all alone out here except for the monks.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Hard?

"It wasn't that bad. I have met a lot of interesting people."

It was true, no matter what seemed to come. He just continued to work his night shifts and care for his Koi fish when they were given to him. There really wasn't all that much to his life now that he thought about it. What would Psyche find so interesting?

"It must be fun to live with someone though."

It certainly sounded more exciting then living alone.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Psyche nodded, "It's nice living with Delic. I'm never bored when he's home!" They always had the most fun when they were together; whether it was watching movies, playing games, or having some fun under the bed sheets. However, it was a bittersweet feeling.

"Sometimes it's lonely..." Some nights Delic would never return home and Psyche would have the apartment to himself. Other nights Delic would bring a date home and Psyche would hide in his room until it was over. Those nights hurt the most when Psyche was still hung up over Delic; hearing him with a woman made his heart break more. He didn't know what he disliked more, being alone, or feeling alone with company.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:08 pm

He felt his insides clench at the sight of Psyche looking so depressed. It didn't suit him and it seemed like touching upon home was a big no in the books. He looked around a moment, trying to find something to say or do. He felt so bad for making Psyche take on such a morose expression. It wasn't right, wasn't fair for him to be so upset when he was visiting.

His gaze fell to his instrument in the corner. Probably one of the only things his grandparents had gotten for him. It had been more of a joke, Tsugaru playing a Tsugaru, but he looked over at it and smiled a bit.

"Do you like music, Psyche?"

He was sure he could still play a couple songs on the thing.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Psyche instantly seemed to perk up at the mention of music. "Ooh, I love music!" Psyche sat up, the blood rushing from his head as he sat a little too fast. He blinked the blurriness away from his vision and smiled at the blond.

"It's one of my passions. I would live on music alone if I could! I love to sing and compose and I hope one day I might be able to make a living off of it." Psyche explained with enthusiasm. It was a silly dream, but a dream nonetheless.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 pm

"I play a few songs if you would like to hear," he was no where near as good at it as others though. He tended to stop playing once the strings hurt his fingers enough or if something else was going on. Still, from time to time it was nice to pull the instrument out and fiddle around with it.

Picking it up, he grinned a bit, "I received it as a gift and somewhat of a joke. I play the Tsugaru."

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:42 pm

The raven laughed, finding it to be hilarious. It was a well thought out joke and suited the blond well. Psyche moved closer to sit next to Tsugaru, almost leaning against him as he watched Tsugaru play.

He closed his eyes and let himself focus on the music he was playing. It was soft and reminded him of traditional music. Psyche was fond of the more upbeat music that was popular on the charts, however a nice traditional piece was always good to hear. It made him want to sway along, perhaps sing a spontaneous song.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm

He began with something simple he knew, playing a bit nervously through the first few measures until he saw Psyche's head swaying a bit, the small show of appreciation made him more confident. He decided to try after one of the more complex songs that he knew, playing through his mistakes here and there as though they were supposed to be there, even though it sounded discordant.

He wasn't sure how long he played, but he eventually stopped when his hands began to have that usual bit of pain. He set down the instrument, listening to the silence of the area.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Psyche opened his eyes when the music stopped and looked over at Tsugaru with an easy smile, "That was lovely...very beautiful." He didn't mention the fact that he heard the few mistakes Tsugaru had made. In the end it didn't matter.

However, he noticed that Tsugaru was rubbing his fingers and figured they must be hurting. He reached over gently and took his hands, rubbing his thumbs against Tsugaru's fingers for a moment before kissing them gently. He looked up and smiled, his cheeks turning pink, "Mom always said kisses make boo-boo's feel better..."

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:46 pm

He looked at the brunet, eyes a bit wide. His face flushed just as madly as Psyche's before he found himself smiling a bit.

"It feels better already," he informed him. They still hurt, but he felt... honored that Psyche would take such actions to see that he felt better. It was quite kind of him and he hoped that he could somehow return the kindness that Psyche had spent the entire day showing him.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Psyche held onto Tsugaru's hands for a while longer before letting go of them shyly. He couldn't believe what he was doing. He was flirting with him outside of work. He never flirted with anyone outside of work. Ever. It was like an unspoken rule.

But Tsugaru had this...this thing about him. It made Psyche do crazy things, like go against his own rules, and do silly things like kissing his fingers and calling them "boo-boos". Now Tsugaru would think he was a child, and he certainly was not a child! Of course, from time to time he acted like one, but definitely not around a person whom he was interested in!

"I...I'm glad that they feel better," he murmured shyly.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Tsugaru looked at him a moment before he was moving forward. Without a thought, he moved in close and kissed him on the cheek. The action was without a single thought or idea. His face immediately darkened in embarrassment. He moved away quickly enough, cursing himself over that. Thinking Psyche was adorable was one thing but that was entirely out of line.

He wasn't even sure how to apologize enough for that.

"Psyche... I'm so sorry about that. I don't know what came over me."

He had went entirely out of line with doing that, proving that he had other thoughts that were different than just friendship with that move. It was not like him at all.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:18 pm

He stared wide eyed at Tsugaru, his face turning a bright red as his hand reached up to brush against his cheek. He had...he had kissed his cheek. The gesture made his heart hammer in his chest and his stomach flip. He couldn't stop the smile from growing on his face.

He KISSED him!!

"D-don't say sorry...I...I liked that...," he stuttered. He was stumbling over his words and actually felt somewhat light headed. How could something so simple have him so head over heels? He had kissed people in the past. Hell, he had sex with others in the past. How could Tsugaru so easily make him swoon?!

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Part of him wanted to ask to do it again, but he discarded the idea immediately. He had risked enough of his new-found friendship with the brunet, he would not be acting out like that again. At least...

Not this time.

"Come on, you've got to be hungry by now."

They needed a distraction from this.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:43 pm

"Oh..y-yeah...," Psyche wasn't all that hungry. Right now he was trying to not act like an idiot as he swayed lightly on his feet. Every inch of his body was tingling and it made him wonder what it would be liked if they kissed on the lips.

Or if he kissed his neck.

Or if he kissed his chest.

Or if he kissed his--

Psyche shook his head and blushed harder. He told himself to stop thinking that way! That was not the reason why he was here! He was here to become friends and to hopefully possibly maybe take this relationship slow!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next