Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_vote_lcap67%Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:26 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Psyche held onto the bowl tightly, walking close to Tsugaru as they came up to the train station. He didn't want to leave. He wanted to dig his heels into the ground and stay put. Going home seemed like a punishment.

"i'll come as early as I can so we can have the whole day together," Psyche promised with desperate determination. He would make Delic see his way; he would fight and scream until he was allowed to see Tsugaru whenever he wanted.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:43 pm

"Maybe I'll come visit you and we can go to the zoo or something too," He wasn't sure he wanted to have the brunet riding all the way out here all the time just to see him. It wasn't fair of him to ask such things of him.

He would have to try to find ways to go visit Psyche at work too. Maybe bring him something else to eat. It seemed as though Psyche liked his simple cooking.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:00 pm

"The zoo sounds perfect!" Psyche said quickly. That seemed like a great place to hang out without Delic flipping out. It would be public and private at the same time.

He heard the announcer come over the speaker saying that the train for Ikebukuro would be leaving soon. He glanced over to the train before looking back at Tsugaru. "I guess that means I have to go now..." he murmured sadly.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:03 am

"It won't be for long," he murmured, in an effort to console both himself and Psyche. "I'll try to stop in at your workplace maybe. You have my number if you want to call too."

He wanted to say, and you don't have to go, as well, but he knew it wouldn't happen.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:07 am

He nodded quickly, "I'll call you as soon as I can." Psyche didn't want to lose touch with him. He was scared that calling him tomorrow might be too long, but he didn't want to seem too desperate by calling the moment he got home. He would text him. That's what he would do. He'd text him and let him know he got home safe.

the announcer warned that the train was about to depart one more time. Psyche turned to leave but quickly doubled back to give Tsugaru a quick kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you again soon," he whispered before hurrying back to get onto the train.

Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:11 am

His hand went up to his cheek as Psyche rushed to clamber back onto the train. A small smile formed on his features before he yelled after the brunet."Be sure to call me when you get home! I want to know you got home okay!"

Heaven help the city if Psyche ended up getting into trouble and not making it home. The city would be overturned just to find him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]   Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rendezvous [Tsugaru and Psyche (and a little Delic)]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6