Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Dani's favorite fanfictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Dani's favorite fanfictions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Dani's favorite fanfictions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Dani's favorite fanfictions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Dani's favorite fanfictions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Dani's favorite fanfictions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Dani's favorite fanfictions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Dani's favorite fanfictions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Dani's favorite fanfictions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Dani's favorite fanfictions I_vote_lcap33%Dani's favorite fanfictions I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Dani's favorite fanfictions I_vote_lcap67%Dani's favorite fanfictions I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Dani's favorite fanfictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

Dani's favorite fanfictions Empty
PostSubject: Dani's favorite fanfictions   Dani's favorite fanfictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:09 pm

This is just a list of some of my favorite fanfictions, with their links. Some may be on the kinkmeme, and others will be on ff.net. Feel free to read them! I'll update regularly as I read more and more fics.

Note: Most of my favorite fills are from the kinkmeme. So they will be rated M.

I'll post in this format:

TITLE/LINK
  • SUMMARY
  • PAIRING
  • RATING
  • STATUS

Love Blind Eyes
  • Izaya is suicidal, and Shizuo is the only one who can save him. He has 30 days to convince Izaya to live.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for strong themes and some sex
  • Ongoing.

A Little Thing Called Love
  • (AU) Two childhood friends that now hate each other. Two dreamers who share the same dream. Two sex friends who can't admit their true feelings. And two pen pals that will meet for the first time. These are the stories of eight men who came to realize a little thing called love.
  • Shizuo x Izaya/Psyche x Tsugaru/Tsuki x Roppi/Delic x Hibiya
  • M for cursing and sexual themes
  • Ongoing.

Catnip
  • Shizuo accidentally turns into a cat. Without knowing the tabby is his arch-nemesis, Izaya takes him home and keeps him as a pet. As a cat, Shizuo discovers a side of Izaya that nobody knows, his secrets, life, fears, loves and feelings.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for strong themes
  • Ongoing

When Spring Rain Turns To Summer Sky
  • Tsuki is one of the stars in the constellations who falls in love with Roppi. But Roppi was so abused in the past, he refuses to open his heart to anyone. Story of Star-crossed lovers.
  • Tsuki x Roppi
  • M for sexual themes
  • Ongoing

Chronic
  • Izaya suffers from Chronic Migraines, and he believes Shizuo is the cause.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Complete

Cell 404
  • Shizuo and Izaya are Cell Mates, and learn to live with each other despite their differences.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Complete

Filled To The Brim
  • After all they've been through, turmoils and broken hearts, is this lust or love? Can Shizuo and Izaya fall in love with each other? Warning for a lot of smut. Starts Shikizaya, ends Shizaya
  • Shiki x Izaya and Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Complete

Beautiful Mess
  • AU - A prostitute is the last thing Heiwajima Shizuo expected to encounter that night. But Orihara Izaya may be able to teach the business tycoon a thing or two about living life. And look damn sexy while doing it. Based off Pretty Woman.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Complete

Beautiful Life
  • Sequel to Beautiful Mess. Only read if you have read Beautiful Mess. ... or if you just want car smex. :D
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes.
  • Complete

Precious Devotion
  • Izaya is upset upon finding out Shizuo thinks he's cheating on him, and in a fit of anger, goes to do just that. Things don't go as planned.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Complete

Dancing In The Rain
  • Best friends for seven years, but never anything more.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • T
  • Complete

Jupiter Dreamer
  • Shizuo and Izaya are forced to sleep in the same bed for some reason. They have a dirty dream about eachother and at the same time nuzzling to each other while sleeping.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Ongoing

Lain To Waste
  • In a world where Tom doesn't exist, nobody will hire Shizuo because of his temper, and he doesn't want to rely on Kasuka. So he ends up turning to sex work just to keep himself fed.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Ongoing

Rare Moments
  • Izaya provokes Shizuo to fuck him, predicting the blond will do it rough, to make Shizuo regret his actions or feel guilty when he sees what he's done to Izaya or whatever Izaya thinks he can use against the blond. But Shizuo actually predicts that him going totally in rage mode would only be walking in Izaya's hand so instead he gives Izaya sweet sex.
  • Shizuo x Izaya
  • M for sexual themes
  • Ongoing
Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com

Dani's favorite fanfictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the people are nicer... :: Miscellaneous Fun and Games :: Author's Corner :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: