Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_vote_lcap33%Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_vote_lcap67%Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] Empty
PostSubject: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:54 pm

"Lock..." Kururi set her backpack down and stood there aloof while her twin Mairu dropped her backpack and knelt by the front door.

"Not to worry Kuru, I'll have this open in no time." The one assured the other as she began working at picking the lock, a skill she learned from the inhabitor of this apartment: Izaya Orihara aka, their older brother.
"And the best part is we can go visit Shizuo-san any time we want because Iza-nii lives so close, and hopefully we'll get to meet Yuuhei!"

"Yuuhei..." Kururi's eyes lit up at the mention of the actor's name. They were so close the other day in meeting him, but then Shizuo locked them in a store.

"Ah, we're in!" She stood and opened the door to Izaya's apartment and grabbed her back pack as her quieter twin did the same. The two demons walked into the apartment and first took a shower together before changing into cotton shorts and a button up t-shirt. Mairu's shorts were navy blue while her shirt was dark orange. Kururi wore the opposite.

"Lock..." Kururi said again, meaning Mairu should re-lock the door so Izaya doesn't get suspicious. Mairu agreed with a 'You're so smart Kuru~' and went to lock the door once again. Kururi watched her twin's every move and when Mairu came back to the couch she opened her arms, which were in sleeves that were too long and covered her hands, for her twin to come into them.

"Kuru~" Mairu grinned and happily fell into the arms of her twin, most likely they'd be asleep like this when Izaya came home.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:29 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya sighed stiffly as the elevator carried him to the top floor of his building. He was looking forward to getting a hot cup of tea and maybe an afternoon nap after a long run away from the fortissimo of Ikebukuro and not having to deal with anyone or anything for a few hours. No trolling tonight, no... just veg’ing out and letting his mind relax entirely. He was exhausted today, and even he needed time off once in a while.

He noticed nothing unusual immediately when he entered his apartment, the door was still locked like he had left it and there were no different smells, but the two young teens sleeping on his couch... well, no one would miss something that obvious. He frowned at the two, debated the consequences of waking the demons up and then decided to just make that tea he wanted. For now they could sleep undisturbed and he hoped -probably foolishly he knew- that they might extend him the same courtesy -someday.

He went into the kitchen as quietly as he could manage and went about preparing his tea as silently as possible so as not to wake the demonic twins who were his beloved little sisters. He pulled the kettle off the stove just before it started to whistle and poured the hot water over the tea leaves in the pot grabbing it and a pot before sitting at his desk.

He tested it for poison even though he'd made it to ensure his tea leaves were not contaminated before he allowed himself a sip of the warm liquid, sighing contentedly when he did. He watched the twins quietly from his spinning chair at his desk, still debating on waking them but finally deciding against it. If he woke them they would talk-or Mairu would though he understood Kururi's one word sentances just fine- and he would have to deal with them. Better to let them sleep then...

I am the closest thing to GOD
So worship me and never stop.

Back to top Go down
https://vendingmachinesfly.rpg-board.net
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Kururi moaned in her sleep as it came to a timely end and she blinked her eyes open. Mairu was still asleep. Was Izaya home yet? She first looked at the time, 9:56PM, and poked Mairu's forehead then.
Mairu didn't like this disturbance to her sleep, and groaned forcing her face into the breasts of her twin.

"Mairu."
"Kuru."

Mairu's head shot up then, "Is Iza-nii home yet?" She looked around and spotted him.

"Home?" Kururi asked as Mairu got to her hands and knees and then stretched getting off the couch so Kururi could do the same. She did, but only swung her legs to the floor and sat up. When did he get home she wondered and asked in one word.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:54 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya smirked a little at the first moans the twins gave as they woke slowly and looked properly amused when Mairu propped herself up and then Kururi did.

"A while ago, you two have been asleep a while now~" He answered Kururi, still smirking at them.
    "I must ask though, what on earth are you doing here? You usually only visit when it's my birthday, your birthday or when Yuuhei is in town," He hoped it wasn't the last one, they always tried to kidnap him...

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Kururi's face saddened a lot, though it wasn't much of a change from her normally expressionless face.

"Funny story Iza-nii," Mairu started as she got up and headed over to his desk. "We came home from school and our bags were already packed... I think mom and dad are taking a vacatin."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:38 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Ah, so the parents were heading out of town -or country- and had left Mairu and Kururi behind? Though it didn't add up, their parents had always been respectable enough, never raised a hand to any of them... heavens, Izaya knew he had grown up quite privileged.

"So, they packed your bags to take you two on vacation and so you broke into my apartment and took a nap? Seems a little odd to me unless they're going someplace you really don't want to go, in which case I'm sure they would give you the money to stay home, now shoo, I have work to do." He didn't, but he always shooed these two.

When they were asleep they were just fine, awfully cute and all but when they were awake they had a tendency toward trying to kidnap him so they could present him to Shizuo as a peace offering and meet Yuuhei.

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:29 pm

"Well they were going to a place we've already been to before and we hated it. Plus mom and dad are going for longer than they normally do and didn't want to leave us that much money." Mairu explained as she sat down on his desk beside his computer monitor as if she owned the desk.

The quieter twin just sat from the couch and watched, however she got up too since she couldn't stand to be away from Mairu.
"Enough," Kururi expanded on her sister that their parents gave them enough to last a week or two but if they wanted more they'd have to go to their brother.

"Kuru's right Iza-nii, mom and dad didn't leave us enough for their whole trip, and said -and I quote - 'Stay with your brother' is what mom said." Though maybe not with such directness.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:44 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya gave Mairu a blank stare, this was terrible really, just terrible. Of course he had not told his parents what he did, he'd told them that he had a respectable job with a respectable company that paid decently. Not that he was actually an underground informant that sold information to extremely dangerous individuals earning himself a huge chunk of cash which often got invested wisely into bonds and stocks.

Of course the stocks he would sell with insider information before the prices dropped to capitalize, all of this earning him more money than his parents could imagine. Who knew that their 'Perfect little angel' was involved in so many illegalities?

"You can stay one night. Then you're going home and if you need money I'll give you some, but you can't sleep here!" Izaya was not about to expose his sisters to people from warring Yakuza groups. If they found out he had family at all there was a very real chance they would end up dead.

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 pm

"You cheapskate!" Mairu huffed, crossing legs and arms on his desk. "You've got more than enough room here, and if you're worried about your job then you can tell us to bugger off or hide but we wanna stay with you!" That meant they had a better chance of meeting Yuuhei.

"Please...Iza-nii," Kururi strained to get both words out as she got up and onto the desk to sit beside her twin.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:33 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya didn't know what to make of this now... Ahh, and they were giving him that look... these two always knew how to make him fold fast.

"Alright... you can stay, but when I have a client over you do not come out of hiding, you don't make a peep, you two got that?" He asked, giving them a stern look. The only two in the world that could make him give in to something without really trying. They were definitely abusing their superpowers...

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:07 am

"Iza-nii~" Kururi smiled and then hopped off the desk hopping onto his lap to give him a hug. She loved him dearly even if her words were limited.

Mairu simply smirked, "Knew you'd agree Iza-nii. After all, we're your sisters, you may act like it, but you aren't heartless. And I promise, you won't hear a peep out of us!"

She hopped off the desk exactly like her twin but pulled on her brother's arm, "Come Iza-nii watch a movie with us before bedtime!"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:27 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya sighed when Kururi hopped into his lap though he let her do as he wished and frowned when Mairu told him he wasn't heartless. The only two people on earth who knew it for a fact and they used it whenever they could.

"Haah? A movie?" He asked, blinking at Mairu, "I have work to do!" As if they would buy it, he just didn't want to sit through a Yuuhei Hanejima movie... or worse a horror movie.

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm

"Liar," Mairu tugged his arm more forcefully. "Besides you don't see us very often so spend time with us Iza-nii!" She argued as her twin nuzzled into their brother affectionately. Apart from Mairu, Kururi will be nice like this with Izaya.

Kururi felt a little bad tough since she knew the movie Mairu had already put in the DVD player and just nuzzled her older brother again. "Movie....please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]   Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Page 1 of 1