Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_vote_lcap33%Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_vote_lcap67%Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin

Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] Empty
PostSubject: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya sighed and stared at the screen before he stretched out and grinned. Today was supposed to be the day Psyche came by, though some might find it cruel to make his own cousin make an appointment.

"Ahh~ But I wonder what he needs~?" He chuckled and then scowled. Izaya hated Psyche, though the man was amusing. It shocked him how naive Psyche could be sometimes only to have a burst of intelligence and understanding from out of left field.

I am the closest thing to GOD
So worship me and never stop.

Back to top Go down
https://vendingmachinesfly.rpg-board.net
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:07 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Meanwhile, Psyche stood outside of Izaya's office, trying to gain some courage to knock on the door. Izaya made him nervous; he felt like he was constantly being analyzed and laughed at and he really hated it.

However, Izaya was the smartest person he knew, so he had to go to him for advice. He was desperate, and desperation meant going to his older cousin.

Taking a deep breath, Psyche closed his eyes and rapped his knuckles on the door, knocking briskly before putting his hands back into his coat pockets.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:27 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya's smirk widened when he heared the knock echo through his apartment and he stood, quietly going over. He fixed his most pleasant expression onto his face before opening the door.

"Psyche-chan~! How nice to see you, come on in why don't you~?" Izaya stood aside, his carmine eyes trained on the pink and white clad man before him. Every movement Psyche made was observed just as Psyche suspected it might be. Izaya moved inside of his apartment only after Psyche was inside too and faced his cousin with an amused expression.

"So tell me Psyche-chan~, to what do I owe the pleasure~?" The pleasure being Psyche's of course because Izaya didn't make such an effort for people who weren't family. Okay, so he usually treated his cousins worse than strangers...

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 pm

He hesitantly walked inside, his eyes glancing quickly around the room. He was already extremely nervous, and Izaya's harsh gaze locked on him only made him more anxious. He hated the way it felt, knowing his cousin was examining every movement, analyzing his thoughts just by watching his facial expressions.

Psyche sat down at his desk and took a deep breath. He didn't want to be here, but he had to have advice. There was no going back now. He was in the lions den.

"I'm....I'm having some relationship problems..." he started awkwardly. He was unsure how to say what he wanted to ask without sounding like a love struck teenager. Of course, he wasn't much older than a teenager (being the age of 21).

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:29 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Well this was interesting indeed. Izaya moved quietly and sat across from Psyche at his deck before leaning forward, his fingers entiwined to rest under his chin, elbows on the oak table as his eyes remained fixated on Psyche, a small smirk on his lips.

"Relationship problems eh? So this is a business visit is it? I hate charging family for my time, but I'll give you a discount ne~? So what is it you need?" Izaya asked, his voice holding all the mischief it usually held. After all, relationships were fun~, especially when he got to be involved in messing it up somehow.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Psyche inwardly groaned; he wasn't all that surprised that Izaya would still expect money from him. Didn't his cousin know he didn't happen to make as much money as he did?

"I...well, it's Tsu-chan's birthday soon...and I want to get him something special, but I'm not sure what would be good. And I can't really afford anything too fancy..." he mumbled quietly, his voice tapering off towards the end of the sentence. He hated admitted he struggled with money, especially to his family. Orihara's were successful, and Psyche was far from that.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:00 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya pouted a little at that, how boring! All he wanted was a good gift idea?
    "Alright, what kind of things does 'Tsu-chan' like then? Be specific and we'll see if we can find something for you ne~?" If he was going to charge the poorest of the Orihara then Izaya may as well do a half decent job on the assignment. Psyche wasn't dangerous enough for Izaya to do it perfectly but he was paying and that meant... well, good.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:55 pm

the pink eyed raven thought for a moment, chewing on his bottom lip out of habit. What did Tsugaru like? There were quite a few things, and that was the problem. He wasn't sure what to focus on.

"Tsu-chan loves his koi fish a lot. He also likes playing instruments and listening to enka. He loves to cook, and he has a really big sweet tooth like me! Oh, he likes fishing too because it's relaxing. He also has a ton of pillows in his bed. It's really cute how he cuddles up to them when he's sleeping; he's like a big bear! " Psyche rambled quickly, easily getting carried away as he was reminded of one thing after another.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:40 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

A big sleeping bear? Oh dear lord what had Izaya gotten himself into...? Well first things first he went to his computer and then thought of a few amusing idea's for Psyche's gift.

"Well, there are some options here, you could get Tsugaru an instrument... or let me see... you say you're in a relationship with him ne~? Is it... sexual in nature~?” He would know just by how Psyche reacted.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:04 am

Psyche instantly flushed as his eyes went wide. "Uh..um..." he stammered for a moment, unsure of how to say what was on his mind. Yes, he had Tsugaru have had sex a few time since they first got together, however it wasn't what their relationship revolved around.

Unable to speak properly, he simply nodded his head shyly and ignored the bright blush on his cheeks.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:22 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya thought hard for a moment and then figured out what the best gift probably was and smirked widely, his eyes almost menacing in nature. He could suggest this of course, of give Psyche a terrible idea and not help him at all... oh well, if he got paid he made the good suggestion.

"Fifty thousand yen and I'll tell you the best gift you can give him~" Izaya said in a very amused tone. Yes, this was fun. Just watching his cousin admit to having sex with his own boyfriend was funny. If Izaya were to admit such a thing he would be doing it with an air of confidence, no shame at all -mind, he didn't bother with such activities either so there was nothing to admit.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Psyche's eyes widened to the size of saucers at the price. "Fi-fifty thousand?!" He couldn't believe that was what Izaya's information cost. No wonder he was practically rolling in dough! Meanwhile he was lucky to even pay off rent.

"I....I can't afford that..." he said sadly. He couldn't possibly spend that much. Rent was coming soon and he going to be cutting it close. Even buying Tsugaru a gift was making it hard to make ends meet.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:25 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya pouted childishly at that. Yes, he was expensive but he was also the best if you could meet the prices. That left his free suggestion which was definitely terrible.

"Get him a tie then," Izaya shrugged, "of course.... you could do a layaway on my information... just this once though until it's all paid off~, family deal only." Izaya winked at his cousin. Psyche probably knew that Izaya was not one to give such a deal either, but if Psyche didn't pay off Izaya also had... contacts... ones that Psyche would not want a visit from either.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:29 am

Psyche bit his lower lip with nervousness. He could probably afford it that way. But it would take a while... he would have to work extra hard to earn extra money to pay him off. Tsugaru was worth the extra work. Izaya's information was worth it.

"Alright...I'll give you the fifty thousand, but I might be slow earning it...," he said timidly, though his voice with heavy with defeat. He couldn't believe he was allowing himself to spend so much. It was going to take him at least six months to earn the money.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:38 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya smirked at that, leaning back with a smirk. Izaya assumed Psyche had been weighing his options, but on a layaway it would be easier to pay off too and Izaya didn't care so long as he got the money in the end.
    "You'll have a year then, now for the gift..." Izaya was hoping he was right about which Heiwajima was which, the only one he really paid any mind to was Shizuo.

"What you should do is send him out for a trip to the grocery store, pretend you've forgotten his birthday too while you're at it and when he's out get completely naked and put on his Haori. Wait for him in the bedroom and when he gets back call him in to the bedroom as innocently as you can. Make sure you pose too, on your knees and on the bed would be best of course." Izaya nodded with a confident look.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:46 am

"O-oh..." Psyche said quietly. He wasn't expecting that sort of answer. It was hardly worth the amount of money he was just about to give his cousin. He could have come up with that on his own. After all, he often used to dress in Delic's clothes when he wanted to turn him on. Would the same work for Tsugaru?

"Ah...I guess..thanks, Izaya," he murmured as he got up to leave. He reached into his pocket and pulled out all the money he had on him -- which wasn't much, only around seven thousand yen; not even a quarter of what he needed.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:53 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya smirked, well aware that he had badly overcharged his cousin for the information. Ahh, may as well make it worth it then.

"Of course Psyche... you could get him a nice pair of handcuffs too~, or other playthings for adult use... not to mention you could let him eat whatever treat he likes best off your body, and that would be delectable ne~? Hell, you could turn a room into a kinky sex dungeon if you really want to~" Bit on the pricier side of things for that last one.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:55 am

Psyche paled in complexion, except for his cheeks which remained a bright red. "T-Tsu-chan isn't...really into the kind of stuff..." he explained shyly.

He was certain that Tsugaru would probably faint from simply seeing something so....intense. Delic would have thrived in such an environment. But Tsugaru was delicate and sweet and not at all that kinky.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya's eyes narrowed carefully as he assessed Psyche's reaction. He'd seemed sentimental, worried and shy but also like he still wanted to try it out too.

"How do you know for sure? Certainly he seems fragile enough but let’s face it, he's a Heiwajima. They're all monsters in the end and monsters aren't that fragile ne~?" He fixed a smirk on his face now, wondering what it was his cousins seemed to find so fascinating about the Heiwajima clan. Izaya hated them all, they were all monsters even if they didn't show it...

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:05 am

Psyche glared at Izaya harshly, "Tsu-chan isn't a monster. He's gentle and loving and kind. Monsters aren't like that. Monsters hurt others for their own pleasure and gain and Tsu-chan doesn't do that....none of the Heiwajima's do that!"

In fact, it was the Orihara family that was more monstrous. Quite a few of his cousins enjoyed seeing others in pain or in misery. Izaya was a prime example of that. The fact he had this job and worked with shady people all for his own gain was monstrous.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:47 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Hmm? So, Psyche had a different description of monsters did he? Well, it didn't bother Izaya too much, he didn't give a rat's ass about the pink-eyed man who looked so much like him. In fact Psyche tended to annoy the living daylights out of Izaya though the informant would usually just make an extra effort in teasing him for such a crime against God.

"Psyche, Psyche, Psyche~, a monster is someone who is outside the normal realm of humanity! Take Shizu-chan for instance, not many people can lift that much weight, and none of them can do it with as little effort as Shizuo displays and all of them look like Simon... not Shizu-chan. Tell me then, how is Shizu-chan not a monster?

As for the others in the Heiwajima Family I know they have something inside of them just like Shizu-chan that makes them tick. Something that makes them a monster~"
    Izaya leaned back in his chair, his carmine eyes on Psyche and the lightest of smirks -one of his better cold and cruel ones- on his lips, and firmly in place.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]   Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice of the worst kind [Izaya and Psyche]
Page 1 of 1