Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_vote_lcap33%Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_vote_lcap67%Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin

Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] Empty
PostSubject: Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:23 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya smirked and stretched as his eyes took in every detail of the street below him. He was in Ikebukuro, of course, though perched currently on a roof top. He enjoyed high vantage points because he could see everything and better assess the street he would be in. Already he had planned his entire escape route, now all he needed was a certain blonde bodyguard and the day would be complete.

It was an easy enough trek back down the fire escape to the alley pavement and when he reached it he cautiously stepped into the crowded street amoungst his humans, amused at the knowledge they would soon be running for their lives. Assuming Shizuo showed up to play...

I am the closest thing to GOD
So worship me and never stop.

Back to top Go down
https://vendingmachinesfly.rpg-board.net
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Shizuo was hard at work, but that was to be expected since he had to follow his senior around and beat people up if they were dumb enough. This particular client was indeed dumber than most and Shizuo snapped when they got something like mustard on his vest. A vest, which was a gift from his little brother, and they got it dirty. Shizuo's cigarette hit the ground bent like a 'V' and he grabbed the person's shirt and threw them. It wasn't a hard enough throw to hurt the person, since they got up and started to run away.

Shizuo gave chase too, and as they headed into the busy streets, the client had a hard time in the crowds. Once they saw an angry Shizuo though, they parted as if he was Moses. Running while looking behind him to see if Shizuo was gaining, the client ran into Izaya and then kept going.

The blonde's focus shifted immediately, and having been in a bad mood to start with, seeing Izaya didn't help. He skidded to a halt and grabbed the nearest object; a street light.

"IZAAAAYAAAAAA-KUUUUN!!"

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:25 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya was wholly unprepared for a man running into him and scowled, his eyes following him a moment. Humans did not nearly knock gods off their feet and expect to get away with it after all but then his attention was diverted from the human for the cry he heard. His head snapped back and he smirked at the blonde who was wrenching a street light from the side of the road and he sighed.

"You've got to be kidding me..."He muttered before immediately taking off in another direction to escape the enraged monster.

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Shizuo threw the light post as if it was a feather, well not a feather, but a small rock. Feathers don't weigh much to throw, but the light post felt like a small baseball sized rock to Shizuo. Anyway, he threw it hard at Izaya hoping to kill the damn flea.

"Stay out of Ikebukuro and die Izaya-kun!"

He grabbed the nearest object again, a street sign this time. The sign was a no parking sign, and the pole was bent to shit as Shizuo chased after the informant.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:19 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

"Stay out and die? Hmm, I pick option two then~" Izaya laughed as the streetlight lodged into the side of a building and then smirked widely when he saw the latest victem of Shizuo's strength was another street sign.

"Really Shizu-chan, you should cut back on the destruction, might save you some cash for new clothing~" After all if Shizuo was wearing clothing with mustard on it he really was broke. All the better to torment him with considering how much Izaya made.

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Probably not the best taunt Izaya could have said at this point. A mustard spill was one thing, but Izaya's cruel words and sarcasm were too much. Shizuo was not poor, he just spent money on the things he needed and if he got clothes from Kasuka then he didn't have to buy them. Of course he'd never show Izaya anything other than rage so FLING~ went the street sign at the flea.

"Shut up." Shizuo growled, angrier than he had ever been with Izaya (apart from him simply existing). A spark flashed in Shizuo's eyes as he bent and ripped out another sign.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:21 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Was that all Shizuo could think of to reply with? Hah! He was pathetic~!
    "Don't think too much on your retorts Shizu-chan you might hurt yourself, but it's okay to be as dumb as a rock~" He laughed as he ducked backwards to avoid the sign and smirked in amusement when he saw another being ripped from the sidewalk. He danced backwards into the crowd of fleeing or awestruck humans to try evading the attack. So what if a few bystanders got hurt? Not Izaya's problem!

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Shizuo growled, the damn flea was mocking him and he really didn't want to have this happen. It was bad enough he let the client get away but now he had to deal with this mother fucker. Why can't Izaya be nice for once and just HOLD THE FUCK STILL?!

The blonde ripped another sign from the ground and threw it like a spear at the informant.

"Get out of Ikebukuro and never come back, how simple is that that you can't comply?!"

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:41 pm

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

Izaya dodged to the bear minimum as he always did, the sign causing his hair to rustle as it blew passed him and he smirked widely at the other now.

"But Shizu-chan~! Ikebukuro is where I do most of my work~" He replied though he supposed it was really just where he played whether that be with his beloved humans or this monster before him. Yes, Ikebukuro was a playground to Izaya.

"If I left and never returned, I would have to get a new job and that just won't do, I like this one you see~" He laughed a little, though he kept his 'craziness' factor in the laugh to minimum too, not wanting people to accuse him o insanity at the moment.

Back to top Go down
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] Shizuo2copy-2

Shizuo growled at the informant and his smugness. God, the flea was infuriating.

He won’t hold still; he won’t listen, and worst of all, HE’S ANNOYINGLY CUTE AS WELL! The blonde growled again and threw a trash can that was—WAS—attached to the ground next to a bench at Izaya.

"You’re smart, I’m sure you’ll manage to get another job!" After all, if Izaya can get Shizuo hit by two truck and framed for something then finding another job shouldn’t be too hard.

Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] Shizuo4copy-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]   Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep calm and- oh, hey Shizu-chan![Izaya, Shizuo]
Page 1 of 1