Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Psychics...ugh! I_vote_lcap33%Psychics...ugh! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Psychics...ugh! I_vote_lcap67%Psychics...ugh! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Psychics...ugh!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

Psychics...ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Psychics...ugh!   Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Cliia Uvarov sighed as she walked through a busy night scene of Japan. Ikebukuro was her last stop in this country before she headed home to the Ukraine and she wouldn't waste a single second. She had walked from her hotel to find....Well, she wasn't sure, but she wanted to find something interesting. And something to drink. The nights of summer were warm and semi-humid making the guitarist thirsty.

The symbols of one sign caught her eye and she looked at them hard trying to remember which was which and what it translated to. She figured out it was a bar and went inside. Hearing music, oh maybe it was a club instead, Cliia struggled with Kanji the most.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

Psychics...ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics...ugh!   Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:17 pm

The music in the club throbbed gently, a small group of people swaying quietly to it beside the speakers in the slightly-too empty bar and the smell of sweat seemed to hang in the air. Vesper thought the place could do with a good airing out and there was only one reason he would come to a place this out-of-the-way.

"She's coming tonight..." Vesper grinned softly to himself as he spoke to no one in particular. He could feel it more strongly than ever before, the woman of his vision.... he was so desperate to meet her in the real world.

Finally the door swung open and she walked in, more beautiful in person. He had never thought it was possible... but it was, and it was very much love at first sight. She was why he was here after all, this beautiful woman who had stepped in.
Back to top Go down
https://vendingmachinesfly.rpg-board.net
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

Psychics...ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics...ugh!   Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 pm

There were barely any people here, but they were mostly locals and they wouldn't pay a foreigner like Cliia any mind.

She appraoched the bartender that ignored her too even when she spoke in a horrible accent in Japanese trying to order a beer. Cliia desperately pointed at a bottle of Sapporo too to no end as this guy obvious discriminated against tourists.

\Unbelievable!\ Cliia sighed in Ukrainian, utterly exasperated at his service.

"Sapporo! Onegaishimasu!"
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

Psychics...ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics...ugh!   Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Vesper grinned as he watched this woman trying to get service... she wasn't going to get it either, his vision had never been clearer than it was at this moment though it only allowed him a little information. Vaguely he noticed another walking in soon after the woman as well but his attention was wholly on her. It was obvious she was a tourist.

Finally he stood and approached her with a small grin on his face.
"I bet you a thousand yen he serves me before he serves you~" He said in fluent japanese. He'd thought he'd heard another language from her but he didn't know what language it was.
Back to top Go down
https://vendingmachinesfly.rpg-board.net
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

Psychics...ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics...ugh!   Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm

The magic words if there were more powerful ones against her.

She turned to look at this man that spoke next to her in fluid Japanese. She stared at him long and hard before the words translated in her mind.

"You're on!"

Cliia didn't even weigh that she might loose, but she wasn't about to back down either. She was a foreigner and so was this red-headed man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychics...ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychics...ugh!   Psychics...ugh! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychics...ugh!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the people are nicer... :: Japan :: Ikebukuro :: Sunshine City-
Jump to: