Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_vote_lcap33%Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_vote_lcap67%Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyss

Lyss

Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]   Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Masaomi stood at the front of the door to the informant's office. He gulped, was this how it was always going to be? No matter how hard and how far he ran, Izaya always seemed to catch up and bring him back like a pet. The blonde frowned, it was pitiful. He wanted so badly to stop depending on this man, but he knew that it was something he couldn't avoid.

He gathered the pride he had and knocked on the door. Masaomi slipped his hands into his pockets as he waited. Maybe he would be lucky and Izaya was out bothering Shizuo or trolling the town. The teen tapped his foot on the floor, a little longer and he would leave.

"Okay, he's not home," he declared, turning to leave the place.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]   Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:03 am

This is entertainment.
LIES are entertainment.

The informant of Shinjuku -and the best in the world- who was also known as God or as others called him, Izaya Orihara, was currently sitting at his computer. He was working -for once- on something Shiki had left him with though it hardly needed to be finished today either. He had another seven.

Izaya jerked from his concentration at a knock on the door. It was hard, clearly one belonging to someone who disliked him but with so many of those he had no idea who it was aside from the fact that it was not Shiki and definitely not Shizuo.

He sighed softly and got up, walking to the door though admittedly he dragged his feet a bit. It was a saturday, by rights he should not have visitors unless it was a rare walk-in... and so it was it seemed. The door opened to reveal... Masaomi's back?

"Kida-kun~, what an unexpected surprise~" Izaya smirked, his eyes brightening a little at the thought of toying with the young teen.

"And what brings you to my humble abode~?" He asked, his voice betraying his amusement with the fact that Masaomi had shown up here at all.

I am the closest thing to GOD
So worship me and never stop.

Back to top Go down
https://vendingmachinesfly.rpg-board.net
Lyss

Lyss

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]   Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Masaomi flinched, freezing in his tracks. Well, it seems like Izaya was here. Now the question was whether to just run out of the building and act as if nothing happened or to just go and ask Izaya for what he needed. He sighed, nothing would ever get done if he just scurried away like a little mouse.

The blonde turned around, almost robotically, and sent the informant a glare. Masaomi was still trying to figure out how the informant could act so smug after everything that happened between the two. Nevertheless, he walked back to the door, secretly hoping that Shizuo would burst out of nowhere and nail Izaya with a vending machine.

That would be really nice.

"I need some info..." he said, clenching his hand into a fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]   Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Page 1 of 1