Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_vote_lcap33%A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_vote_lcap67%A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin

A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] Empty
PostSubject: A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]   A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Ah... this was bad... yes, this was very bad indeed. Tsukishima looked around the park and frowned, his brilliant red eyes displaying his worry and he hoped someone would help but most tried to avoid him because he looked like Shizuo. He sat down and whined softly, looking around for anyone who might help him.

It was here that he noticed someone who looked familiar. He reminded Tsukishima of Psyche, but his clothing was different. Still, if he looked like Psyche maybe he was nice like Psyche?
"E-e-excuse me?" He stammered nervously, his hands gripping the strap of his messenger bag nervously.
Back to top Go down
https://vendingmachinesfly.rpg-board.net
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]   A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Colder HEARTS brew colder SONGS

Roppi had been going home from work when he got a call from the office asking him to come back. The thought of going back, when he was already so far away and so close to his own apartment, had him fuming into the cellphone plastered to his ear. And he could hardly hear his boss gabbing above the sound of kids playing in the park.

But that last "excuse me," stuttered and nervous, was too close not to be addressed to him. He turned to see a blond kid wearing glasses and a scarf. In this weather?

"What?" he muttered curtly, shifting the mouthpiece away from his mouth for the moment. But then it hit him. This could be his way out of work. "I have to go. Something urgent just came up, can't come in." He snapped his phone shut, keeping his expression blank. Fucking assholes who couldn't just man up and do the work themselves…

Fate will weigh us out with a
song.of.pure.romance
Back to top Go down
http://starscrossed.tumblr.com/
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]   A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Tsukishima twitched nervously and then smiled in as friendly a manner he could, "Y-you wouldn't h-happen to know the w-way to th-this address?" He asked, holding a small piece of paper out though he couldn't hide the nervous tremble in his arm and fingers.

"I-it's just I'm a l-little lost..." How pathetic he felt asking a stranger to help him to his own home. "I-if you c-could at least get me close I c-can m-manage from th-there!"
Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]   A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Roppi sighed, shoving the cellphone into his coat pocket and taking up the piece of paper. "Sure," he muttered. If he'd lied to his boss to cover his own ass, at the very least he should go through with his lie.

It wasn't too far from here, about a mile's walk. They'd better get moving, then. Without a word or motion for him to follow, Roppi took the paper with him and started to walk in the approximate direction. If his sense of direction served him right, it should be over this way.

song.of.pure.romance
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]   A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:35 pm

"Ah! Th-thank.... you..." Tsukishima sensed that this man was not the sociable type, but he could hardly help himself either. Silence made him terribly uncomfortable and he finally gulped down his own nervousness and asked.

"A-are you related to Ps-Psyche-san by any chance?" He wished he didn't stammer so badly but that couldn't be helped either. It went away the better he got to know someone, especially if he were comfortable with them.

Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]   A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Roppi, on the other hand, enjoyed the silence. As they moved past the park, the sounds of children playing began to grow silent, to his relief. The dull noise of cars passing, minus the occasional obnoxious driver, was much better.

But he froze at the boy's words. Psyche wasn't a common name, not in the least. He turned to the kid, sneering a little, feeling anger boil deep in his gut. "Unfortunately…"

song.of.pure.romance
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]   A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Tsukishima was not sure whether he should be happy to hear this or afraid. He knew Psyche was very nice, but Izaya terrified him and if this man was related to Psyche then there was a good chance he was related to Izaya too.

"A-and Izaya-san, y-you're related to him too?" There was one other he thought, maybe two but he didn't know their names. Psyche and Izaya were the only two he had met. It did worry him greatly that this man seemed to despise the fact that he was related to someone as kind as Psyche was.

Last edited by Seliphra on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juu
Admin
Juu

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]   A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am

Roppi was displeased to hear about his other cousin. He hated them all – couldn't stand the presence of any of them, and it was much better if he kept his distance. In fact, at hearing that the kid was acquainted with both of them, he nearly considered ditching him.

He hid his malice with a mere scowl, turning away and shoving his hands deep into his pockets. "Another stroke of bad luck in the family." He said no more as he glanced at the address he'd been given. They weren't too far now.

song.of.pure.romance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]   A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Page 1 of 1