Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Canon Character Template I_vote_lcap33%Canon Character Template I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Canon Character Template I_vote_lcap67%Canon Character Template I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Canon Character Template

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin

Canon Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Canon Character Template   Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:17 pm

For Official characters:
Spoiler:

For Alternates:
Spoiler:

Fill this form out EXTREMELY thoroughly. These applications are much more serious than original character forms and must be taken very seriously. By applying for a canon, you are stating that you will portray them honestly, will be active on the site, and will follow the rules carefully. Each answer should be at least two very written paragraphs. And remember, any personal information will be kept completely confidential amoung the administration team
Directions: Copy this form. Paste it into a Private Message. Fill out the form. Send it to an administrator. Wait for a PM/Public announcement here saying you have been accepted to play the canon you have applied for.

To see if the Canon you want is already taken, go to the canon character list to check! Remember, this list can frequently change if users have their canon characters revoked or if a canon is taken.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Back to top Go down
https://vendingmachinesfly.rpg-board.net
Lyss

Lyss

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Template   Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Are we allowed to RP as a canon and an alternate?
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Template   Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Oh, yes! That is a new rule we've added to the site. You're allowed to RP up to two canons; either with one major/minor official cannon and one alternate, or two alternates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Lyss

Lyss

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Template   Canon Character Template I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Aah, thank you~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Template   Canon Character Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canon Character Template
Page 1 of 1