Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Talk [Psyche & Delic]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:27 pm

"Psyche!"

He knocked on the door once more before he gave up. If Psyche wanted to sleep all day, it wasn't his right to stop him. He was a grown up, he knew what he had to do.

"Psyche! I'm heading out. I might be a while."

He shrugged at the silence and left, heading out into the city.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Talk [Psyche & Delic]   The Talk [Psyche & Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:32 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

When the door closed and he knew he was alone, Psyche forced himself to get out of bed. He sat on the edge of his bed, unable to move for a long time. By the time he made it out of bed and into the living room, a half hour had passed. He was still wearing his clothes from yesterday, unmotivated to change into something fresh or comfortable.

He saw his cellphone sitting on the kitchen and counter and grabbed it. He turned it on and noticed that he had a text message. It was from Tsugaru.

His hands shook. Was he ready to read it? He was afraid of what it would say. Psyche walked to the couch and sat down, taking a deep breath to try and ease his flipping stomach before reading it.

It was simple; he only said that he was glad that he returned home safe and he hoped he slept well. Oh, if only he knew how horrible his night had been.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com

The Talk [Psyche & Delic]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2