Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Not Working (DelPsy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Working (DelPsy)   Not Working (DelPsy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:10 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

Meanwhile Psyche was still crouched on the floor, gasping for air as he dazedly tried to breathe; but his lonely, choked sobs made it impossible. He nearly retched from his crying and had to drag himself to the bathroom just in case he couldn't control his body's reaction to such heart break.

His first crush. His first love. His heart felt like it had been shattered by a hammer into tiny fragments and all that was left now was the black hole of despair that ate away at him like a flesh eating disease. Moaning and crying pitifully, he leaned against the wall and closed his red and puffy eyes. His voice was raw from his crying, and it was only hours later when he realized he had never returned to work. He couldn't think of going back now, but he couldn't get up to find his phone either. All he could so was sit and wait and hope that this was a terrible nightmare.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com

Not Working (DelPsy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the people are nicer... :: Miscellaneous Fun and Games :: AU Roleplay-
Jump to: