Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:20 pm

"I'll grab the tv and bring it in here for us then," Delic pulled away slowly, heading towards the living room. He stared over at the door a moment, everything that had happened going through his head.

Before he even went for the tv, he locked the door. They had no one coming along. He wasn't sure if Tsugaru was here, but it appeared he wasn't going to be coming along to see what the fuss was.

That was relieving, making Delic feel a bit easier. Hibiya didn't need more people around. The television was pressed against the wall, the cables turning out to be a pain to unhook and wind up.

Psyche had come up with a good idea for them to watch something though. At least this would pull him away from everything that had happened.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:30 pm

♫ ♪ p s y c h e d e l i c . d r e a m e r ♪ ♫

He watched Delic leave and sighed. He was happy Delic was cooperating, but he was still upset that he didn't tell Psyche sooner and had to wait until Hibiya was going through a panic attack to let him know what was wrong.

Psyche crawled up into the bed, scooting into the space beside Hibiya. "Let's get comfy, ok? Just like old times," he told Hibiya as he lifted him just enough so he was in a somewhat sitting position and leaning against Psyche. He wrapped his arms around him loosely, not wanting to frighten the prince, and continued to pet his hair softly.

Back to top Go down
http://www.danicojo.tumblr.com
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:00 pm

In my crown, I am KING

There was a brief moment of panic when Delic left. He had grown accustomed to the fact that Delic was laying with him, the warmth and comfort it provided when he was wedged between Delic and Psyche. And then it was gone on one side, leaving him cold and vulnerable. He shivered, watching as the blond left the room to go get the television. He didn't like it.

But then Psyche was curling into the bed next to him and he was being shifted so that he was leaning against him and things started to feel a little better. Again, it took time to calm down, to get the shivering under control. He had to remind himself that he was being taken care of by Psyche, that nothing was going to happen. That he was safe. And that was the hardest thing to do at the moment.

He nodded in response, slow and almost shy. He hated that he felt so timid, but it was all that his mind would allow him to do at the moment. His body couldn't react bravely. Every touch and movement was almost terrifying. But it was getting better as he relaxed against Psyche.. waiting for Delic to come back.
I LOVE their ENDLESS worshipping~
Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Delic returned soon enough, carrying the television in his arms and the cables wound around one arm. He pushed some knick knacks out of the way and set it down before the bed, looking around before he began to plug everything in. His work was slow and he got upset a couple times as the plug that was supposed to go in the outlet refused to go in.

And then he remembered that he didn't even have the movie yet.

He took a moment before heading out the bedroom door,"Psyche, is the movie in your room or the living room?"

He would offer other movies up, but most of his were romance movies, he wasn't sure Hibiya would be at all interested in seeing people falling in love.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:17 pm

"It's in my room in the box full of movies. Just dig around a bit for it." he told Delic as he continued to hold Hibiya close. He began to rock him gently back and forth, trying to soothe him more. He began to hum softly, a song he knew that Hibiya was fond of. He wanted to do everything he could to make him feel relaxed and no longer afraid. He couldn't stand seeing his baby cousin like this.

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:39 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya sat with Psyche, watching everything almost as if it was happening to someone else very far away. Someone who was not him. At time it seemed like the easier option was to just let life go on and observe it. Pretend it wasn't happening to him.

But the humming helped, and he relaxed as Psyche continued to rock him back and forth. It was a song he recognized, something that automatically helped to calm his nerves and bring down the high alert defenses his body seemed to have to everything else at the moment. And so he just crumpled against Psyche, glad to lay there as the emotion overtook him and tears leaked from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Delic went to Psyche's room, rumaging around for a few minutes. His glance went to something near the bed and he shook his head, seeing Tsugaru's phone laying on the floor. Well, if the blond wasn't here, he would be returning for that at least.

He pulled out the movie finally and stood up, legs aching a bit from all the walking he had done today. Travelling back to his bedroom, he remained near the door long enough to put the movie in before he was walking back to the bed, getting on on the other side only to wrap his arms around Hibiya and grab the remote.

"I don't think I've seen this movie before."

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Seeing Hibiya crying always upset Psyche. He didn't like seeing him upset about anything. He wiped away his tears softly and cuddled up to him closer.

When Delic returned, Psyche shifted enough so Delic could squeeze in. "It's a kid movie that Hibi-chan and I loved when we were growing up," Psyche explained cheerily. "My favorite character was always liked Cornwall! He was so pudgy and grumpy all the time."

He smiled down at Hibiya, trying to cheer him up just a little bit. He tugged the blanket up to cover him a little more, wanting him to feel safe.

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:31 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya sniffled as Psyche wiped the tears away, though they kept streaming down his face despite this. He couldn't help it or control it. He was to tired to try and stop them from coming anymore. He'd bee holding them as long as possible, and now they were going to do what they wanted. So he let them fall, snuggling closer into Psyche as he cuddled him closer.

As Delic came back and wrapped his arms around him he stiffened for a moment yet again. He couldn't help it. It was going to be his reaction to anyone for a while. However, it was getting easier to calm down and settle into the touch. He curled into the down, glad to be wedged in the warmth and safety that being between them offered.

"I... I liked Garret. Showed them... not to underestimate."

It was the first words he'd said in a while but he tried to ease back into the conversation. His voice was quiet, but he wanted to be able to participate... Try to go back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Delic leaned a bit closer, wrapping his arms protectively around the prince's waist, head going to lean against his shoulder.

"Sounds like a good movie," he pressed play as it got to the movie and set the remote aside next to Psyche.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 pm

"I liked Garret too. He was funny," the pink eyed raven said.
    Psyche was happy to see Hibiya trying to talk again. He encouraged it, wanting him to gain the strength to speak confidently again.

"It's a really good movie, don't you think Hibi?" Psyche asked, coaxing another reply from the little prince.

Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:08 pm

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya snuggled up against them both, resting just a bit. He was slowly finding a way to relax, enjoying the feeling. It was... well it was certainly pleasant and he knew the two were working hard to make him feel better. He certainly wasn't blind to it. And he was doing his best to help them by being amenable to this. He didn't want to inconvenience them any more than he already had...

"Yes.. Its a very good movie. I am quite fond of it." His responses were moving up in length, but they were not near the calliber of answer he would normally have given if he were fully functioning. He was trying... Slowly, slowly he would be better...
Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Delic grinned, resting a bit easier as Hibiya's answers got a bit longer.

"I'm making it a rule, you have to point out your favorite parts. We'll just have a medieval marathon tonight. "

He was pretty sure he owned a couple King Arthur movies.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Psyche bounced just a little bit, grinning, "Oh that sounds like a lot of fun!" Psyche squealed happily. He hugged Hibiya just a little tighter and nuzzled his nose against his cheek affectionately, "Look, Delic had a good idea for once!

He meant it in a teasing way of course. However, it was also a small jab at him for being so incredibly inconsiderate of Psyche for the past few weeks when it came to Tsugaru and now Hibiya's problem.
Back to top Go down
Hibi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:46 am

In my crown, I am KING

Hibiya wasn't sure he was ready for such large steps, to relax so much that he could treat this like any other day when he was watching movies and not dwell at all on what had happened. It was getting easier, and he did feel better where he was. The idea of full on length conversation, having to speak about a movie he had loved in his childhood and had many fond memories of.. well.. he wasn't quite sure he was up to that challenge just yet.

But he nodded anyway because he knew that was what Psyche and Delic wanted. And he wanted them to feel like they were doing a good job. Plus, a movie marathon only gave him more time in which he could stay in this safe little haven between Delic and Psyche without worrying about anything else. And he would do anything to keep that up.

"I will... to the best of my ability" He agreed. The idea of watching movies still excited him, after all.
Back to top Go down
Nishikigoi

Nishikigoi

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Delic threw a look at Psyche, but his attention quickly returned to the prince. He was still being quiet. He needed to get involved and distracted. Hopefully the movies would help, but...

He looked back over at Psyche and flashed a grin, "My first good idea? I could have sworn that becoming roommates was the first good idea that I had."

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo

DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Psyche chuckled, "I think that was a joint idea that we had together."

He looked back down at Hibiya and frowned a little. He could tell he was still nervous and didn't want to talk much. He took his hand and squeezed it a little, "But we should stop talking and watch the movie, right?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]   Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comfort [Psyche, Hibiya, and Delic]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2