Where the people are nicer...
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Pssst, hey you! Yeah, you with the face! You better log in or register before Shizuo decides to throw a vending machine at YOU for a change!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Durarara!! Roleplay Forum. This is a place where mature, literate roleplayers can gather and have fun~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» House Hunting [OPEN]
By the Light of the Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm by ViolentLlama

» Ask Masaomi Kida!
By the Light of the Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm by ViolentLlama

» Psychics...ugh!
By the Light of the Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm by ViolentLlama

» Dani's OCs
By the Light of the Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm by Seliphra

» Bodyguard [Psyche, V-138 & Tsugaru]
By the Light of the Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm by Nishikigoi

» Gathering Pride [Masaomi, Izaya]
By the Light of the Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm by Lyss

» Ts-Tsukishima h-here!
By the Light of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm by Seliphra

» Home Invaders [Izaya, Mairu & Kururi]
By the Light of the Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm by ViolentLlama

» A new meeting [Tsukishima and Roppi]
By the Light of the Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am by Juu

Poll
Would You Rather...?
Always get away with lying?
By the Light of the Moon I_vote_lcap33%By the Light of the Moon I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Always know when others are lying?
By the Light of the Moon I_vote_lcap67%By the Light of the Moon I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

By the Light of the Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViolentLlama

ViolentLlama

By the Light of the Moon Empty
PostSubject: By the Light of the Moon   By the Light of the Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Tsukihiro sighed as he sat in a tree near the top branches staring at his long time and only friend, the moon. The moon was in it's final quarter, which meant any day now Tsukihiro would be feeling pain of unimaginable kind. Well, a woman might understand since they go through a similar monthly bodily schedule. He wished he knew why these things happened to him; this monthly bout of pain and why he has to be up high or down low randomly twice a day. What is wrong with me?" Tsukihiro asked as he felt that passing feeling leave him and he started climbing down the tree. "I wish I could have talked longer friend, but I have to get down now." Sometimes people saw him and he felt awkward about it, and then they'd ask but Tsukihiro couldn't explain why. But for some reson people were okay with him talking to the moon.He touched on the ground and sighed, a normal feeling in his body once more as he looked around. There wasn't much to see really but people that frequented the park and more people that just walked through it. Tsukihiro didn't have to be home anytime soon (though he often snuck out at night just to talk to the moon) so he could mingle with these people. If they wanted to be mingled with that is.
Back to top Go down

By the Light of the Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where the people are nicer... :: Japan :: Ikebukuro :: South Ikebukuro Park-
Jump to: